Lesson On Love

A/N: Sam x Reader! HERE WE GO! Also, just want to say there will be talk about abuse so if that does trigger you, then please be careful but there won't be any flashbacks of it happening there will only be brief discussion on it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was simply stressed out to the max with classes that she had, it was her finale year which she was thankful for as it seemed like the 4 years had been dragging on forever, it was simply something that made her want to have a panic attack and die on the spot.

She loathed school.

But there was one thing that kept her happy; Samantha Fraser. A girl that seemed so happy and content with herself that wouldn't let Y/n go anywhere near her. Sam despised Y/n and had so much hatred for her as she was blinded because of 'how annoying' Y/n was when really she was just trying to show how much she cared for her. It started of last year ago,

*Flashback to a year ago*

"Hey, Fraser, want to go out with me?" Y/n asked while moving in front of Sam, Sam ignored her and pushed her out the way.

*End of flashback*

After that, Y/n continued to show up and try to get to know Sam but she wouldn't give her anything and it stuck for a few months as she tried everything, was she being unclear? Was she being to forward? She was trying to build it up and when she lost faith in herself, she was about to give up. Until Sam actually started talking to her.

*Flashback to 6 months ago*

"Sam! Hey, wait up!" Y/n called after her as she ran in front after her, Sam started picking up her pace but Y/n was a runner, she was fast and had good reflexs. So, she ran in front of Sam causing her to groan in frustration. "You got hearing problem or something?" Y/n asked her teasingly with a grin.

"No, but I wish I did now." Sam huffed out, Y/n glanced at her confused.

"Uhm... okay. So, I was wondering--"

"Oh my god, no!" Sam shouted at her and brushed past her, Y/n sighed and walked back over to her friends.

*End of flashback*

Y/n had started to give up with Sam as she wanted nothing more than to get a hug from her, she wished that Sam cared for her as she had seen how Sam hugged people and it looked as if it was the best thing in the world.

She was walking down the hall when she saw her ex's all gathered together which made her slightly triggered, they all did something to her; a cheater, a simple manipulator, someone who made shit up and got everyone in the school to hate Y/n for a good few months, then a emotionally abusive one then her last one being a physical abuser. She stopped in her tracks and turned around rushing off as they had seen her but decided against following her.

Y/n headed into the band room and in the dark went over to the corner as she placed her hands on both walls while sliding down, her breathing unsteadily, her heart racing and her forcing her eyes shut. She placed her hands over her ears and let out a heavy breath, she tried to calm her breathing down as after one heavy breath, more and more followed.

Sam was walking down the hall trying to get some place alone and glanced behind her to see no one, she looked and saw a dark room that didn't have much light it in and thought it was perfect. She went inside and heard breathing but then it stopped. She looked around and saw a figure in the dark.

"Hello?" Sam asked and closed the door, "You okay?" Sam asked out-loud slowly moving herself toward the figure that was breathing heavily and chest rising and falling.