At The Cliff 2

A/N: Thanks for 700 reads! Y'all are awesome!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather's POV:

I start rubbing her back as Y/n was coughing out water, 

"Hey, you're okay, I got you." I whisper to her, Shawn comes out slamming Bishop onto the ground, he groans as he coughs out water, Shawn went to go make his attack on Bishop but Y/n uses all the energy she has left tackling him off of Bishop holding him down as Shawn was trying to fight out of her grip.

"SHAWN! Look at me! Hey! Stop it," Y/n shouts at Shawn, Shawn looks at her and sees the bruises and blood, he turns to Bishop staring him down, Bishop moves back out of cowardness. I roll my eyes and I help Y/n up and Shawn up. Shawn goes to make his attack but I move in front of him.

"Woah! Hang on there, cowboy." I say placing my hand in front of him stopping him as Y/n holds him back still struggling to breath slightly. "Shawn, look at me. Hey," I say in a soft tone as his eyes look at me, "hi, hey, yes. That's better." I say softly, I place my hands on his arms. "I know you're angry but I need you to calm down for me, alright?" I tell him, he huffs and moves out of Y/n's grip. "Hey!" I raise my voice clicking my fingers in front of him, as his eyes diverted back to Bishop, his eyes snap back at me, "That's it... don't look at him, eyes on me." I tell him calmly, I move back and glance at Bishop. "Bishop, I want you to go over there. I'll deal with you in a minute." I tell him angrily.

"WHAT?!" Shawn, Y/n and Bishop all shout. I turn to him.

"HEY! You hurt my girlfriend! Now go sit down before I make your bruises worse." I yell at him, he moves back as he rushes off to a huge rock and sits himself down, I turn to Shawn and Y/n. They stare me down. "What?" I ask the two of them, they stare me down. I sigh and kiss Y/n's cheek making her smile and I mess up Shawn's hair as I baby him slightly as for the group; me and Y/n were sort of the mom's taking care of everyone and Shawn was our son as Y/n took him in the most. He smiles widely and I pat his cheek. "Good. Now both of you sit down, okay?" I tell them, they both cross their arms going to say something, "I mean it or you're losing kissing privilages," I say pointing at Y/n as she sits down immediately on the rocks, I grin and kiss her cheek, "good girl." I tell her, she rolls her eyes and huffs as I stare Shawn down, he does the same immediately sitting down, I grin and pat his head. "Good boy." I tell him patting his cheek then I go over to Bishop with my arms crossed as I was completely annoyed at him, "You want to tell me what that was about?" I ask him keeping my distance, he stands up but I move back. "Sit your ass down, Bishop." I say in a warning tone, he sighs and sits down.

"Okay, well what the hell was that about with you and L/n, huh? Were you ever going to tell me about that?" He asks me, I look at him confused.

"What're you talking about?" 

"You and Y/n! Being more than friends!" Bishop shouts at me making me jump slightly,

"HEY! Scare her one more goddamn time and I'll make sure you don't see daylight again." Y/n shouts going to get up but Shawn holds her down, I sigh and thank Shawn who gives me a small head nod but when I turn around, I see Bishop standing up and going to make his way toward her. I push him back and place my finger on his chest.

"Stay." I order him, his eyes pierce into mines as a small smirk forms on his face, I roll my eyes removing my finger from his t-shirt. "Whatever, look you can't just go around hurting whoever I date." I explain to him as this wasn't the first time, he sighs as his shoulders fall.

"Come on, Heather, you seriously think she likes you? She flirts with everyone--"

"No, she doesn't--"