"Will you just do it for me, Samantha Fraser?" 2

A/N: Reader x Sam

I really enjoyed making the first one so Imma start doing it throughout the rest of this book.

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 26K!

I got a project coming soon... so... look out for that.

Anyway....

HERE. WE. GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was walking down the hall as Demi and Corey were talking to Sam as Shawn was trying to make it to school quickly as he had just finished a double shift at his work during the night, as the store was open 24/7. Y/n didn't want anyone to know this but she had stayed up with him all night, she never worked there but she acted like a customer so she could keep Shawn company. She always did that as it seemed to make him happy.

However, although she thought that she'd be used too it by now as she had been doing it for a while, she still felt awfully tired, so, when Sam and Y/n headed into Biology and they were both up the back, Sam had always leaned forward and since Y/n had her head laid on the table but it looked like she was working, as her right arm was covering her face; she always managed to sleep. 

When she fell asleep, she woke up to Sam nudging her quickly,

"Y/n, wake up." Sam whispered to her, as she continued to nudge her, she sighed and started to stroke her hair, "Y/n..." She whispered in her ear, "you have to get up now. The teacher let you sleep your free period, come on." 

"N-No... f-five more minutes..." Y/n mumbled out as she faced the other way. Sam giggled and moved in front of the table and rested her head on the table to see Y/n slowly open her eyes. She truly did look exhausted which sparked Sam's curiosity.

"How come you look so tired?" She asked, Y/n shrugged as she deeply inhaled while she sat up.

"I don't know." She groaned out, she grabbed her bag and put her stuff in there then got up. She stumbled back and fell into the wall behind her, she groaned and slid her back down. "I'm just gonna stay here." She mumbled and laid down then placed her back on her back and moved it up for a head rest, Sam started to drag the back, "Whoa— Sam!" Y/n exclaimed,

"You need to go to class." Sam exclaimed, "It's literally just one more period before break and then you can go home early."

"Will you join me?" Y/n asked with a pout as she got up which let Sam stop having to drag her, Y/n wiped her clothes and groaned as she saw how there wasn't that much dirt or fluff on her, it slightly made her shiver what was there though. 

"Y/n..." Sam sternly said,

"Please?" Y/n begged,

"You know my mom, she'll hate me."

"But she loves me, say I'm sick and ask if you can take care of me." Y/n suggested which made Sam look up at her, she sighed as she couldn't resist Y/n's smile.

"Fine, I'll go to the office while you go to your car. Ok?" She asked and Y/n cheered and high fived herself. Sam smiled, "So! When do I next get to see Momma Fraser?" She asked with a smile, Sam giggled.

"Momma Fraser?" She reiterated.

"Yeah, I forgot her real name, so, I'm just gonna call her Momma Fraser. She won't mind, will she?" Y/n asked as she turned to Sam who just giggled and shook her head.

"She'll love it." Sam assured, Y/n smiled widely and the two headed into World History. They sat at the same table, across from one another and throughout the whole period, Y/n just wanted Sam's attention and didn't do any work as Sam tried to ignore Y/n and focus on her work, however when she kicked Y/n's leg in a way to tell her to stop, Y/n lightly tapped her back which caused a game of footsie to start.