What it's like hanging out/dating Y/n

A/N: Multiple people x Reader

I don't know what I'm doing if I'm honest...

sorry not sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Deena x Reader)

"Deena."

"Mhmm?"

"Deena." 

"Yes?" Deena asked, still not looking at Y/n which is what she wanted.

"Why don't you love me—?"

"You did not just say that." Deena said turning to her but immediately bursted into laughter as she covered her mouth as Y/n had her tongue out while she moved her nose up, and a smile.

"Is this funny?" She giggled out.

"Deena! Outside."

"What?" Deena scoffed out turning to the teacher,

"Outside, you're not listening—"

"Miss, that's my bad." Y/n butt in.

"Pardon?"

"You're pardoned." She grinned out as she got up and jumped over the desk but stumbled down the aisle not being able to gain her balance, she finally fell and started to laugh, the teacher having to drag her by the ear as she and Deena continued to laugh. Deena grabbed her and Y/n's bag as she got up and left, standing next to Y/n waiting for the teacher to give the students paperwork so she could tell the two off.

*****

(Sam x Reader)

"Sammmmmm." Y/n whined out as she knocked on the window, Sam ignoring her once again. "I'm sorry for eating your popcorn! Please let me back in, I'm—"

"You will stay out there for as long as I say so." 

"I will buy you a cheeseburger." Y/n offered, as she had a huge grin on her face trying to convince Sam to let her back in. Sam slowly turned to her, she opened the door and practically dragged Y/n inside making Y/n chuckle. Once Sam closed the window she set her down on the bed and slowly walked her way over,

"So, you know how you love me so much?" Sam giggled out, Y/n scoffed slightly as she slowly leaned back as Sam started to hover over Y/n.

"Oh, really? I had no idea. I really didn't." 

"I know, it sort of happened spontaneously." Sam hummed out as she straddled Y/n's waist with ease and cupped her chin, Y/n bit her lip as she slightly tilted her head to the right, staring at Sam with much admiration.

"I know. I simply stand in front of you, boom love."

"Exactly! I agree." She hummed out, before placing a kiss on Y/n's cheek. "So, you know how you love me?" 

"Yes." Y/n grinned out.

"Do you mind if we go get it and sit in?" Sam asked, her face scrunched up in a slight teasing way which made Y/n scoff, she leaned up, her eyes glanced between Sam's outfit and then back in her eyes, once their lips were simply inches away, Y/n once again glanced at Sam's lips before meeting her eyes again. 

"Of course." She hummed out, "Will your mom allow it though?"

"Ever heard of sneaking out?"

"Oh, I am a master at sneaking out, of course." Y/n hummed out,

"Oh, yeah? Mind teaching me?"

"Oh, I can teach you. Might cost you though as you are... a Sunnyvaler.