Ideas

A/N: Deena x Sam, so this one will be multiple ideas all into one chapter! LESS GO! (All but the last one are my ideas, the last one, i've seen in a few books but i can't remember any of the writers but I don't want to take any credit for the last one as it's the same idea just with different characters)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deena was lying down on her bed fast asleep when she felt a pair of legs on either side of her waist; she groaned at this as she had become very familiar with it knowing who it was but didn't want to admit that she had to wake up.

"Sam, go home." Deena complained as she tried to turn to the side but no luck as when she opened her eyes, the sun was shining on her blinding her. She covered her eyes groaning, "Urgh... why?" Deena asked annoyed but when she looked and saw Sam staring at her adorably innocently, she couldn't stay mad. "Urgh, I can't stay mad at you." She huffed out which made Sam blush and look proud of herself,

"Yay." Sam cheered out happily, Deena chuckled at this and sat up, she placed a kiss on her nose and moved Sam to the side as Sam was blushing madly while looking at Deena adoringly.

------------

Sam had been feeling unwell recently so Deena decided to surprise her with her presence and her favourite food to cheer her up as Sam's mom was out at work and wouldn't come home for a few more hours.

Deena knocked on her bedroom door; Sam opened it hesitantly but once she saw Deena. Her shoulders fell and Deena could tell that Sam was on the fences about her being there.

"What're you doing here?" Sam asked her sniffling as she wiped her nose with a tissue. She had Deena's hoodie on as she wanted Deena's hugs but didn't want to give her what she had.

"I came to take care of you, and I got you your favourite snacks and drink." Deena exclaimed moving the bag toward her, Sam formed a tight lip smile as she sat down pulling Deena into her bedroom; she closed the door and both Sam and Deena sat down on Sam's bed and Sam searched through the snacks and the drink. She looked up at Deena and smiled,

"Thank you. Really." Sam told her, then sighed as her grin faded quickly, "But... D-Deena... I don't want you to catch this-"

"Today's not about me, don't worry about me. I just want to help you... so, please? Please let me help?" Deena begged which made Sam leap onto her lap making Deena chuckle. Deena wrapped her arms around Sam's waist and placed a kiss on her cheek, the two laid down and started to watch a movie.

--------

"Sam..." Deena dragged on as she peaked her head from the corner while Sam was making breakfast in bed for Deena as she had been feeling slightly under the weather; Sam shot her head toward Deena hearing the voice she loved and cared for.

"Hey! What're you doing up? I was supposed to bring this up to you!" Sam protested staring her down, using her body to cover the breakfast that she was making which earned a small chuckle from Deena as she fully came out from the corner, she fiddled with her fingers nervously.

"I-I know... I know. I just... I just had a bad dream, you died and when I woke up it startled me." Deena sighed out nervously as she didn't want to seem like a big baby but Sam's whole mood changed.

"Oh... Deen, come here." Sam told her softly as she moved her body from in front of the food and opened her arms slightly, Deena hesitantly walked in front of her and once she did; Sam placed her forehead against Deena's and placed a kiss on both of her cheeks, then her forehead, then her nose. Deena blushed at this, "I'm right here, okay? Nothing's gonna happen to us. I assure you." She assured Deena which made her smile and cheer up.