Meeting In A Library 2

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 1K READS AND 1.1! I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

Talking to Olivia is really nice, I like it. I like talking too her as she just seems to be intrigued with everything that I say about my ideas, it's funny but then again I never know if she's just trying to get to know me and sucking it up or she's actually liking my ideas, I overthink a lot and sometimes I just need reassurance but I never get it.

I take a sip of my Hot Chocolate that Alison reheated and I look up and around seeing Harmony staring her down, she starts pointing at her phone excessively, I grab my phone pulling it out and reading the texts:

'YOO! Y'ALL LOOK GOOD TOGETHER!'

'Lean over, just kiss her cheek.'

'Promise, she won't think your weird. I mean you are, but that's irrelevant.'

'She can figure that out later.'

'BRUH! MAKE. A. MOVE!'

'WHAT'RE YOU WAITING FOR? JESUS?'

'Bro! This is painful, WHY DO YOU NEVER CHECK YOUR PHONE!'

'AHAHA I sound like a "mother"'

'Okay, this is just annoying now, CHECK. YOUR. PHONE. THEN! MAKE! A! MOVE!'

I look up at her shaking my head, she rolls her eyes slamming her hands against her thighs. She texts me again,

'Just do it bro, it's not like you're gonna see her again!' Heather sent, I roll my eyes and answer.

'I will because I got her number, idiot. Go home and tell your mom that I'll be home soon.'

'What? How?'

'Oh, shut up. Go.' I reply, I put my phone away and I set my journal down on the table as I continue to write, I always love writing, it gives me something to distract myself from everything that's going on in my life, no matter how shit it is. I can just write and distract myself, I feel like it's the only time I can breathe, including running, but mostly writing.

I feel Olivia's eyes pierce into mines so, I look up at her and see her smiling at her me with her chin placed on her hand, I look at her a little confused and give her a small smile,

"Can I help you?" I ask her, I glance at her Hot Chocolate, "Do you need me to get you a refill?" I question, she snickers as she removes her hand from her chin.

"No, I still got some left." Olivia assured me, I nod my head slowly.

"So... So, how come your looking at me like you want something?" I ask her teasingly, she laughs.

"I don't want anything, just a talk." Olivia told me,

"What's up?" I ask her closing my book keeping my pen in the page that I'm writing in, I stare at her ever so simply yet her smiles and eyes were making it feel like nobody had ever looked or simply glanced her way.

"Do you think we could hang out sometime soon?" Olivia asks me, I nod my head grinning.

"Of course." I agree, as it was nice to be around her. She checks the time and gasps.

"Shit. I need to go!" Olivia rushes as she grabs her stuff and gets up, "I'll make it up to you! I'm sorry!" Olivia apologises, I shake my head

"It's alright, have fun with whatever you gotta do." I wish as I really do hope she has a good time with whatever she's gotta do. Olivia smiles at me giving me a small wave before she rushes off.
I stay there for a while continuing to write and listen to the jazz music that was playing, the rain still falling,