Emotional Rollarcoster

A/n: I just watched the first episode of 'Sorry For Your Loss' and thought it'd be a good chapter for one of the flashbacks. This is a Olivia x Reader, ENJOY!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia was watching TV while Y/n was lying next to her hugging her from behind with her arms comfortingly around Olivia as she placed a kiss on her head.

"I really like this movie." Olivia hummed out happily, Y/n nodded her head in agreement.

"Agreed." Y/n yawned out. "Especially since it has the hottest girl ever." Y/n added with a cheeky smirk,

"Aww..." Olivia grinned out as they were watching her new movie.

"Kiana honestly needs to tell me how she is the hottest ever, I swear--"

"I hate you so much." Olivia laughed out as Y/n joined in happily. The two glanced at one another until Olivia turned back around, after a few seconds of silence, Y/n spoke up.

"Can I ask you something?" Y/n asked hesitantly, Olivia turned to her and smiled slightly, she hummed and nodded her head. "Can I go hang out with Shawn? I promised him earlier..." Y/n sighed out, she grinned.

"Of course. Have fun, okay?" Olivia told her, Y/n grinned and nodded her head with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, yeah, of course." Y/n smiled out, she got up and changed then gave Olivia a kiss before leaving.

Olivia continued to watch horror movies till she fell fast asleep.

****

It had been hours later as it was 3 turning 4am in Brooklyn, New York. It was foggy and pouring with rain which worried her slightly as she hoped that Y/n was back. She checked her phone to see no new messages or anything. So, she got up and walked her way to their room.

"Y/n?" She called out, "You home yet?" She asked raising her voice slightly as she opened the door. Nothing. The bed was still made from when she did it this morning while Olivia had started breakfast. She paused and placed a hand on her chin, she rubbed her forehead slightly and called her, she waited a few seconds until it went straight to voicemail. She tried again, straight to voicemail. She tried Shawn, straight to voicemail. Her heart skipped a beat as her heart dropped slightly.

Olivia had gotten into her car and started to drive around their street and neighbourhood trying to find her or her car but struggled as she could barely see a thing. She put the lights on at the highest while looking around, her eyes filled up with tears slightly as it felt like every 5 minutes; her heart further dropped and her eyes filled with more tears that she struggled to hold. So, she decided that the best thing to do was to go to Shawn's apartment.

When she arrived she looked around as it wasn't as foggy hoping to see Y/n's car. But no. Her car wasn't there which made her start to disbelieve that she was even going to go there in the first place. So, she rushed upstairs and started to bang on the door till he opened it.

After a good 2 minutes, he opened the door looking wasted.

"Olivia? What're you--?"

"Is Y/n still here?" Olivia asked desperately as she fiddled with her fingers and looked at Shane hesitantly. He shook his head.

"No, she's not here. She told me she went home to you." Shane tiredly explained to her, Olivia sighed and looked around.

"Was she drunk when she left?" Olivia questioned which made Shawn shake his head immediately.

"No, kept stopping herself from drinking, I assure you. Not a single bit of alcohol in her blood. She told me that if she did drink, it'd make you mad." Shawn explained which Olivia nodded her head at.

"Yuh-huh. She did try to kill herself while under the influence as she was addicted to alcohol." Olivia protectively defended her reasoning as the way he said it made it sound like she was being over dramatic.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way--"

"It's whatever. See you." Olivia cut him off, she rushed down the stairs and back into the car. She continued to search around the streets near here and couldn't find a single thing. She was running low on gas and decided she'd stop at the nearest gas station quickly which was what she did. She filled up her tank, rushed in, paid, left, got back in and continued her search hunt for her until after 35 minutes and tears falling from her face as her heart was racing heavily, her mind rushed with terrible thoughts and her craving the touch of her girlfriend yet she knew that they were going to last forever, so when Y/n wasn't around or in her head. She would always say wife. But after 35 minutes of panic and worry, she saw Y/n's car parked across the street from their favourite café. Olivia pulled into the side of the café and got out, she marched her way over and hurriedly tapped on the window. Y/n woke up as Olivia saw her dead phone turn on now and once she saw how scared Olivia looked, she quickly got out as Olivia broke down and jumped into her arms.

"Hey, hey, hey..." She whispered rubbing her back, "I've got you." Y/n assured her in a whisper as although she didn't know what was going on, whatever it was must've really upset her.

"You-you... ne-never came b-back. I got-- I got so worried." Olivia stuttered out as she continued to break down, Y/n held her tightly pulling her lower waist closer, "I thought you were cheating on me or got in an accident..." Olivia quickly said until Y/n pulled away from the hug and cupped her face,

"I would never, I love you and only you." Y/n expressed as her eyes filled with worry for her girlfriend, she never meant to scare her at all. "I was just waiting for the storm to pass, my phone died and then I was tired so, I plugged it in and fell asleep... I'm so sorry." Y/n apologised as Olivia continued to break down, Y/n pulled her back in for her hug.

"Y-You can't die. I-I need you to be alive... I-I was so..." She tried to take a breath but it came out as a sob, she started to shake her head while moving back, "worried... I need you..." Olivia sobbed out as Y/n helped her delicately.

"I'm here, love. I'm not going anywhere, I assure you." Y/n whispered in Olivia's ear softly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I really liked this chapter and I really like the idea, it's so cute.

Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! I shall be going to sleep.

GOODNIGHT <3 ❤️❤️