Chapter twenty Eight

This chapter is a little different.. you'll see
Also just wanted to let y'all know that I believe in aliens IDC.. you'll also see why.

ALSO this chapter is about to get heated ;) iykyk

also just a warning, there could be trigging words.

Lacey:

I always dreamt I'll have the perfect big wedding, but then again I also thought Aliens were real. It's crazy to to think about my whole life in just this second. Haven't experienced many things, my life only revolved around working and missing my son. He had lefty for duty in the army and I have yet to hear from him about me and Johns engagement, he wasn't too happy about it and now that I'm thinking about it, his intuition about John being a bad human being was indeed right. I don't dare to tell others about him, keep it as a mystery.

I should've told Cassie about him but shell meet him once i gain full custody of Cassie just till she's off age and can do as she pleases. Maybe I should tell her about it, but I don't want to gether hopes up or I hope she doesn't see me as a bad guy.

I can't help but think of her, how lost she may feel.. the pain she endured since her mother passed. Shes been through alot, I'm so proud she kept herself alive. I look at her as a daughter I never had. I hope she can accept me as her mother figure.

seeing her again after she stormed off about her father, I understand whys did what she did but we only wanted them to meet as he had no idea she was alive.

John had told him they both passed, if her father knew she was alive he would've had Cassie in his care after her mother passed but John had other plans.

Maria knew her father as they are old friends, Cassies father is in charge of a program in order to help children who have lost their way with humanity and faith. He helped Noah out when Noahs father had passed, they had a love and hate relationship is what Maria had told me.

He stopped visiting Cassie and her mother simply because of John. If only Cassie can hear him out. it'll be good for her to reconnect with her father, someone she can trust.. someone who can walk her down the aisle, someone to protect her.

***

"baby" Noah whispers my name

"hmm" I wipe the sleep from my eyes. "Noah I'm trying to  sleep" i groan

"its 7, why so damn early" he laughs. "come on we'll go for a picnic or sum at the lake"

"really?" I get up hastily with pleading eyes.

"yeah" he smiles. "ill order some food and finding a sheet or sum, you get ready okay? he says kissing my forehead before leaving the room.

I make my way out of the oversized bed in order to freshen up and change into a swimsuit incase Noah throws me in the lake or something.

I look at myself in the mirror, am I finally free?

I smile at myself for keeping myself alive, I'm glad I lived to see this moment. it was hard but i did it. I never realised how much people really cared about me.

its like all I needed was to taste the freedom before bowing myself to be happy, to be with my boyfriend in every way.. mentally, emotionally and well..physically.

"Baby" Noah startles me.

"yeah?" I reply looking at him through the mirror.

"you ready?" he gestures to the bag of food in his hands and a checkered sheet thats draped over his shoulder

I nod in response.

"lets go" he offers me his other hand. I take his other hand in mine as we make our way out the cabin and down to the lake hand in hand.