chapter Twenty One

No Authors note for this one except for an apology for taking a while to update, besides that,, Like + comment & enjoy :)) x

____________________________________________

"Hey honey are you hungry?" Lacey opens my door slightly poping her head in through the crack of my bedroom. Her gentle smile warms me. Her eyes travel down to my lap where Noahs head is placed, his eyes closed and arms wrapping me by my sides. I look towards Lacey giving her an apologetic look, she nods and smiles yet again.

"I'll come down in a bit" i whisper before gesturing towards Noah who is still asleep upon my lap. She nods before exiting and closing my door quietly.

I honeslty don't know how we ended up here, me and Lacey got closer which i dread and Noah has been coming over almost everyday. I comb my hands gently through Noahs jet black hair for probably the 100th time now, it's become a habit now and i know for a fact he likes it too.
As i gaze at the beautiful man placed on top of me, my thoughts spiral to a couple of days ago when i saw Noah, he had marks upon his neck that almost resembled hickeys. I have a feeling it's from the girl at the gym but i know they were hooking up before we got together so that could be it. I haven't said anything and i don't want to bring it up, i don't want to be that 'crazy' girlfriend who assumes and demands to know everything. Besides he could possibly have a good explanation and i could just be over thinking. Is knowing what or who were the marks from really worth ruining what we have now? I don't think so, so i guess I'll be quiet till he says something. Maybe he will or maybe he won't.

As I'm done carresing his face and hair i gently push his head off of me, he groans lightly at my movement before placing his head back on my pillow with his eyes glued shut. I slowly arise from my bed and creep over towards my door making my way down to Lacey. I close my door behinde me before i hastily make my way down the stairs entering the kitchen where Lacey is preparing some food. I take a whiff of the atmosphere which seems to contain the smell of whatever Lacey is preparing, i moan lightly which catches Laceys attention.

"Just wait till you try it" she giggles at my gesture while stirring the large pot. I pull a little smile towards her. I then begin to frown, Lacey takes notice and moves closer towards me gripping the sides of my arms.

"Whats wrong?" She questions me.

"Do you think it would be okay if you don't mention any of this to John" i mumble.

"You know about Noah, John is unpredictable and i have no idea what he would do to me" i cough rethinking my words again

"i mean what he would do to Noah, I'd really appreciate if we kept Noah a secert until Im ready" Lacey takes my hand in hers then places her palm on my cheek rubbing my face.

"That's fine hun, just let me know when you're ready so i can act surprised when you bring him for dinner while your father. . . I mean step father is here" she grazes her thumb along cheek. The thing about that is that Noah and my step father will never ever meet well not under my watch.

God knows what will happen if Noah found out what my step father had been doing or worse what my step father would do if he found out i have a boyfriend. Things could get ugly and I've been going through ugly situations my whe life, I'm tired, not depressed just tired.

Slight footsteps are heard causing me and Lacey to turn around, we turn to be greeted by my half asleep boyfriend Noah. Wow it's crazy how i just get to call him mine, this is insane. Noah rubs his eyes, rubbing the sleep from his eyes before smiling up at Lacey and places a kiss on my cheek. I blush at his kind gesture, I'm just glad he woke up in a gpod mood, Noah is very unpredictable and i swear he has more mood swings than me.