Chapter Eighteen

i loved hearing where some of you's are from! I read every single one of y'all comments on the last chapter so again Thank You!! This is yet another long chapter vote on this chapter if i should do more longer chapters and as usual like + comment. Enjoy :)
__________________________

The bus ride home was unfulfilling, i sat by my self obviously, crying the whole way back but again no surprise there. Kalani checked on me more than twice but i brushed her off and made her make her way back to her boyfriend, she doesn't need my problems stopping her from living her life, in fact nobody does.

Turns out everyone was waiting for me to return before leaving, usually In a situation like this i'd be sorry but after today I deserve to at least being accepted for once in my life time.
Josh and Noah placed my bags on my seat as i sat down at the very back avoiding everyone especially Lilith. Her eyes Gazed at me the entire time i made my way onto the bus.
As I predicted everyone was already sleeping on the bus even the whole heap of hours back to what some people might consider home. For me? No. So far no where feels like home, i just want to leave everything leave it all behind and get away from him the man who murdered my mother in cold blood.

How could i face him? How could i sit in a house with him knowing what he did to my mother and what he does to me? Is he even human? When i got back to his house that i used to call home he wasn't there, to my surprise he left a note explaining he will be back in three weeks. My insides turn at the thought of seeing him again.

I make my way up the stairs moping dramatically and drastically before using my foot to push open my rom door, i slump over my bed in seconds and stare at my ceiling fan that i had forgot to turn of before leaving here. I don't really care at this point.

Two and a half weeks  have passed so far and I'm still a mess. All the constant studying,eating and binge watching Netflix series have so far been keeping me occupied. A scene from a movie causing me to remember that The month is nearly over meaning Josh is really soon. Shit.

I take my phone out of my pocket and analyse it, scrolling through the large amounts of missed calls and text messages from, Kalani, Noah, Josh and Lilith. Those of whom I've been avoiding. My stomach turns at the sight of Lilith's name. In all honesty i have no idea about how i feel about her, we had a heart to heart moment then she dropped a bombshell on me. The only person on my contact list that i would consider responding to is Josh. I pity him because he's leaving soon but also because I'll miss him more than he thinks i will.

I scroll finding Josh's name again and ring him waiting for him to answer his phone, i bite the inside of my cheek waiting eagerly.

"Hello" he answers.

"H..hey.. ah it's me" i stutter

"Cassie?" He speaks in a shocked tone.

"Yeah it's me, i was wondering if your still up for that movie marathon?" I ask.

"Yeah, yeah of course, when?"

"Tonight... if your free?" I ask

"Yeah, I'll be over in 20" he says before hanging up the phone. I almost forget how thick his Irish accent is. It's still very appealing to me.

With that being said i get up and make myself look more presentable and not like I've been crying for a whole damn year with cheetos crumbs and melted chocolate smeared around my mouth.