Chapter Twenty

I'm sorry for the long wait, I've been real busy with school and i also had a birthday party to plan & all that Jazz. But I'm back & I'm trying my best to update. I would really appreciate if y'all can chill like i get that i dont update as much but I'm human just like all of yous & i have my own life to live. Don't get me wrong I'm more than  grateful for all of yous and the love and support but sometimes it gets too much, just the comments where it says i dont update as much but either than that love ya'll and As usual like + comment and enjoy :)

Also i changed the cover for this book, comment on this if you like it or not & thanks x
Love y'all xoxo
_______________________________

Cassies pov:

"What does this mean?" I question, pulling away from Noah's kiss, gazing up into his brown glazed eyes which tends to leave me breathless.

He rolls his eyes gripping me tighter, " Jesus Cas i just kissed you is that not a solid enough answer for you?" i pull my bottom lip, pouting shaking my head no.

"Making me do all these damn things" he huffs rubbing one of his hands across his face. "What do want? To make me ask you to be my girlfriend or sum?" I stay silent, giving him a 'well duh' expression. He reads my face and playfully rolls his eyes.

"Okay, but I can't promise you that I'll be prince charming and be like all those perfect fucking boyfriends." He sighs.

"I've never dated before so I don't know all the rules" he huffs letting his tight grip on me go.

"I know but i just want to at least try and the only thing you need to do is be well just be. . ."
i pause.

"Loyal" i breath pulling my eyes away from his, not wanting to read his facial expression. But he raises his hand up towards my face before softly placing his hand beneath my chin, lifting my head up to look at him.

"I'll try" he smiles, his eyes averting mine. The crease in between my eyebrows fade away and my body softens in pure emotion. He's literally willing to try for me. For us. Do I deserve this? I think to myself.

"I can't seem to stay away from you" he sighs. His words surprising me making me have butterflies all over again. I lean into his palm before placing a sweet peck onto his plumped lips.

"I could say the same thing" i smile, kissing him again. This is it, the moment I've been waiting for. This is what I can't get enough off, Him.

"Who would've thought I'd end up with the weirdo" he pulls away and giggles. My heart sinks for a minute.

"But I'm glad i guess" he kisses me back making me forget the unsettling feeling that was churning in my stomach.

Time flew by without me even realising, I didn't take notice of how the sun light disappeared leaving the room to be dark and cold. I need to head back home, I don't want to upset John by being late. I got my moment but now i have to go home and face an unspeakable different kind of feeling, feeling of loneliness, fear and sadness. I'm a girl with a lot of baggage, i hope he can handle it.

Noah walks me down to my car with one of his hands on my lower back guiding me, we get a few glances from the workers and the young girl at the reception seemed to narrow her eyes at me, giving me an mean awful look. I know for a fact that she either had or has a crush on Noah or they probably hooked up at some point, I'm not mad or jealous or anything, My subconscious tries to convince myself. Maybe a little hatred to each girl who has been with him in a sexual way but then again i feel guilty for feeling this way due to Noah was free then so whomever he hooked up with is in the past and that's his business. Not mine.

We say our goodbyes and I departure from the gym, I'll be seeing him at school tomorrow and I'm more than agitated to see how thats will turn out, will he acknowledge me? Introduce me as his newly found girlfriend? Or ignore me? I don't know but I'm  hoping for the worse. It's a force off habit.