Chapter Twenty Three

Cassie:

"I need to go" i hastily get up, meeting Noah's wary eyes.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Noah sits up.

"I need to see her" I mumble struggling to place my jeans on.

"You are not going anywhere" Noah finally stands up and hovers over me, kissing my cheek.

"Noah please" i plead.

"No Cassie it's fucking late, I'll take you to wherever the first thing in the morning but as far as I'm concerned you ain't going nowhere" Noah raises his voice. "Sorry" he adds.

"Please just lay down" i oblige sighing in the process.

The haunting feeling comes back as i think of Liliths text, I'm so short on answers that Im extremely eager to find them out. I need a drink or a distraction.

"You okay?" Noah gets on his knees in front of me while my head are on my hands. I look into his chocolate brown eyes before placing a slight little peck on to his plumped lips, i should've known better to not kiss him due to how he attacks me back with a more hungrier kiss. But i need this, him and his bad boy exterior and his dark yet annoying but horny sense of humor. I kiss him back eagering for something more, something not too far but something that will get my mind of Lilith and her text. Not even the text i just crave for him.

But as usual Noah is always one step ahead of me, seeing as my jeans are completely off and I'm only wearing Noahs shirt. I lay on my back pulling him alongside with me kissing him in the process, before anything could go any further Noah cups my cheeks slowly stopping the kiss.

"I just want you to know that I'll wait for you okay?" He says catching his breath. I nod before pulling his body against mine again. His little moan he pulled ravishes me but also lets me know thats he's surprised at my actions.

His lips moves fast against mine and i find myself moving faster overtaking his match of pace. I craved for him, every fibre of my tissues. My hands move against his broad back, digging into his skin as he deepens the kiss. His hand slowly glides down to my waist, gripping it with a little pressure.

Noah grips me by both my sides before rolling us over so now I'm on top of Noah, Noahs hands travel every square inch of my body as our lips collide and tackle eachother relentlessly. My legs straddled around his waist i move down a little meeting his large bulge, it wasn't my intention too. My front meets his bulge and i hear him suck in a breath.

"Cas" he grunts as he pulls away.

I trace my thumb along his cheekbone and smile shyly. "Sorry"

I attack his mouth yet again getting more of his addicting taste, he moves quickly gripping my waist, moving it and gliding it along his huge member with our clothes still intact, a little moan escapes as the action satifys me also.

Noahs lips moves against my neck with one hand on my waist and the other making its way up my shirt, gripping my boob before playing with my nipple slightly. This sensation feels overwhelming but amazing in a way, I've never felt so pleased. My hand meets Noahs bed frame and i grip it tightly as a formative way of support.

Sure my sexual life isn't amazing due to the abuse, to me sex was a act of disgust but now that I'm here with Noah this feels so much different. We aren't entirely having intercourse but whatever we are doing, i think it's dry humping, it feels good. Noah had other plans according to his sudden shift movement. I find myself laying on my back yet again, Noah lifts me making it seem so easy.

The kiss breaks but the hunger doesn't. Noah slowly collides his mouth along my jaw, most probably leaving marks which in this moment i really don't care. The feeling of his tongue grazing my stomach is so indescribable, slowly yet steadily his hands grip onto the little piece of clothing thats concealing my private area. My legs raise up a little as he pulls them along my legs until they are completely off. I flinch at first not knowing what he was doing until a sudden flashback from a couple months ago at the camp i hit of relief hits me with a hint of embarrassment.