Chapter twenty five

Lilith:

My heads spirals out of control as I rewatch the video again and again. It hurts each time and something leaves my body each time my eyes avert johns harsh movements against Cassie but I need to do something right now. I throw my phone on my bed looking at the ceiling wondering how I'm going to get this to the police.

I can't do it without Cassie, it's her in the video and I need her to back me up. Fuck, what am I going to do? She won't speak to me, but maybe Noah will? Does he even know? Shit.

Cassie hates my guts, as she should though I would too. And Noah? I'm scared to face him but maybe if he knows, he'll help me. With that all being said, I grab my Chanel purse and book an Uber, ready to head to the police station.

Cassie:
When will I ever get a break, there's always one thing after another. First my mom, Lilith, Josh, Noah and now my father? When will I finally get a break. I peer up looking around my surroundings, Im placed on Brandon's old couch placed in one side of his large bedroom. I fiddle with the hem his shirt he gave me, I changed due to the rain. As I wait for his return I take this opportunity to gaze around his bedroom. Sometimes you can gather someone's personality through their bedroom, but Brandon's was- boring?

There wasn't much colour, nor furniture. Just a double bed, television and a couch. His walls were plain but at-least it was clean. I love Noah's room, his bookshelf is my favourite.

"You good?" Brandon pulls me out my thoughts.

"Yeah" I smile.

"Come here" he gestures me to meet him on his bed. I oblige and get up before slowly making my way towards him.

I stand over him hovering, his eyes meet mine and for a minute he just stares into them. I look elsewhere. This is getting weird. But I have to remind myself, he's just a friend helping me out.

"Sit" he pleads. I lean to sit next to him on his bed, but his hand meets my waist leaving me breathless, what is he doing?

"Here" he uses his other hand to pat himself on his lap, gesturing for me to sit upon him. Out of all the things, that is not what I expected nor what I want to do.

"Good one" I giggle lightly, slapping his shoulder softly. I lean away from his presence.

"Cas, I'm not playin" Brandon's once dreamy eyes turned, so seductive? What is he doing? he grabs my wrist, I wince in pain as they're still bruised from Johns assault.

Brandon's eyes widen as he takes notice of my bruised wrists before letting go.

"Cas, I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?" He stands up, cupping the sides of my face. I move back in attempt to create some space between us.

"I'm okay" I assure him. "Just had an accident" I pull a light smile.

"Cas, that doesn't look like an accident- who did that to you?" His jaw clenches

"No one, it's not a big deal Brandon" I try to laugh it off, but it's not working.

"Did fucking Noah touch you?" His tone changes almost immediately and his fists clenches close tightly.

"No, no. Noah would never hurt me!" I plead.
"Well at least, not in that way" i mumble to myself but it was loud enough for Brandon to hear.

"Cas-

"Look Brandon, it's nothing okay? I hurt myself all the time. I'm clumsy, I thought we established this before" I cut him off.