Chapter Seventeen

Due to taking a while to update, i made this chapter extra long and extra sad so be ready :))

Also I'm curious to know where some of my readers are from so comment on this line where your from :))

And as usual, enjoy this chapter & like+Comment xoxoo
__________________

Sun rays shine through the curtains of the cabin, my eyes slowly awake and take a look at my scenery. As i try to get up Noah's arms are wrapped around my waist tightly and his head is laying on my stomach making it hard for me to get up, i sigh in defeat then proceed to look around the cabin to see if anyone else was in here and I almost regret getting up.

All the boys were all on their beds asleep, i mentally praise myself for waking up before them but I wonder did they see me when they returned? They were probably too drunk to realise or worse they probably thought i was another one of his conquest. That thought alone made my stomach turn and heart sink. Am i really just a conquest to him?

Everything from last night replays in my mind and I mentally slap myself for everything. I'm so disgusted in myself, Noah was probably disgusted by me too.
Having to see my stepfather again will make everything that happened disgusting. But I can't help it, i like Noah no matter how hard i try to deny it, sure he's mean and the things he's said or done to me are forgiving but he's not like my step father. But underneath his cold exterior maybe theres a loveable person. Maybe I'm stupid and just flustered from last night, I've never experienced anything like that before but as much as i hate to admit it i enjoyed it.

I know for a fact Noah doesn't lay with other girls and we've slept together in a bed before but it's different this time, he's gripping on to me and he's fully asleep.

As I gently push his head of my stomach i find myself in a pool of sweat, the cabin is crowded and Noah's body heat takes over making me a sweaty mess, ugh. I have to get of here.

As I gently move from Noah's grip I'm look down at myself and noticed I'm wearing Noah's shirt, he probably changed me. Did he see my scars? I'm not opposed to him dressing me, i think it's a sweet gesture but it somehow frightened me a little. I throw on a pair of swim shorts on and tuck my hair behind my ear.

I reach for my phone in my front pocket of my backpack and check the time. It's 5:30 am, the camp wakes everyone else up at 9:00 which gives me a decent amount of time. But considering the fact that mostly everyone is still intoxicated and has a hangover they might push the time a little further back. I sneak around the bed gathering my belongings.
I put my shoes on and glance at Noah.he's shirtless and wearing boxes, goosebumps appear on his muscular arms so i take it as a opportunity to gently place his sleeping bag upon him.

Considering the fact i only brang swim shorts and my dress from last night, I'm just going to head back to my cabin wearing his shirt, nobody should be awake and i can change quickly before returning Noah's shirt back.

Noah's eyes open and scans the tiny bed before looking up at me, wiping the sleep from his eyes. "Where you going" he says in a raspy voice.

"I gotta go to my own cabin, it's daylight" i sigh gesturing to the window where the sunlight beams in from.

"Barely" he sighs

I don't respond seeing as i look like I'm running away from him, half true and half not true i guess.We both gaze around the room in silence unsure on what to say, i peer down at him and see a slight smirk. Is he reminiscing on last night ? Shit.

"Well I'll see you later, imma go before they wake up" I whisper gesturing to the boys on the bunk.

"Seriously cas it's five in the fucking morning and they are wasted" he sighs.