Chapter five

Noah:

After departing from Cassie i felt, i don't know Bad? I don't exactly know. But Cassie is something else, someone who reads me well.which i fucking hate. Our night together was different, usually Lilith and i just fuck then she leaves. I was quite embarrassed that my mom told her that but Cassie knew, she knew how i was feeling, that alone scared me.

You would think because my mom is latina she would've kicked Cassie out or throw her La chancla (jandle or shoe) at her, i thought she would've too but just to be sure i rang her after Cassie fell asleep telling her Cassie fell asleep and all the bullshit. My mom understood, she always does.

Its crazy to think that her and my father had that type of love Corey and Topanga had from boy meets world, Well that was until my pa died. My mom grieved for years after cancer took his life, hell she still is from this very day on thats why i hate love. I guess that's one thing me and Cassie have in common, we each have a dead parent. Except hers is more extreme i guess.

Wonder if Cassie hates the thought of love too. Fuck that shit, love ain't shit, ya'll just end up hurt. God i sound like girls on Snapchat but I don't care it's the truth. So i just fuck girls and definitely don't date. The only woman who i care about is my mom, i love that woman more than anything else in this fucked up world.

Lilith tries to express her feelings for me but i just shove her away. If i ever was in a relationship which i never will be. i would never be in one with Lilith, that bitch is too much of a, whats the word? A bitch, maybe it's not nice to call girls names like a bitch or sum but Lilith earned that title.  I only fuck her desperate ass because she's hot and Shes got many hidden talents. *wink*

Throughout school I couldn't help but sneak little glances at Cassie, she was always alone or with the blue eyed freckled chick, i think her names kathy or kalani? Whatever her name is she's definitely one of those party girls, so how the fuck are her and Cassie friends? They are complete opposite of eachother, That shit don't make no sense. After being lost in my thoughts, my bro Zack pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Yooo my bro where were you last night we were waiting at Trevors crib, but you never showed up?" Zack asks me in a concerned tone, his eyes are glossy and his breath consists of weed. This dipshit is high, not surprisedbut i am jealous.

"Doing some shit for class, with Cassie" i sigh.

"Awww dude you getting sum from the weirdo of this school?" He laughs, not knowing Cassie was in the opposite direction of us, her back facing us. She's reading something at her Locker with her headphones in. I'm just glad she can't hear us.

I knew Zack wouldn't believe me. Zack was one of my closest mates and he was let alone the dumbest in the group, We knew that but he didn't. Zacks like only White dude i actually get along with.  At times i felt bad for him but thats just who he is, He couldn't help himself being clumsy and brainless at times. Dipshit.

"We didn't do shit, she's too goody two shoes amd not my type" i huff.

"What shes not desperate enough?" He laughs. I clench my jaw at his remark. He's right, Im used to having clears dropping on their kness for me yet she didn't. Pretty sure she hates me.

I didn't expect Zack to know Cassie but indeed he did, he just usually knew her as
"the girl who fucks old guys" i was a little angry that he called her that but i brushed it off.

"If you tap her I'll give you $1000, in or not?"  he snickers waving a hundred bill in my face. See He's dumb but he's rich. Who would've thought.

I look up and glance at him for a brief minute before peeking behinde him to see Cassie who had just closed her Locker, walking towards her next class. I look back at Zack and smirk.
We've done this before just usually with virgins and prudes and even the pastors daughter so betting against Zack wasnt anything new and i't was always fun due to me always winning, but this time i had to win. The money was indeed convincing enough but it's more about proving him wrong then shoving it in his face. So i snatch the $100 bill he had in his hand.

"Bet" i smirk.

***

School finished quickly and i rushed outside of school to get away from Lilith. Thats when i saw her and him, Cassie was sitting in her car while talking to some loser through her window, she was smiling and blushing and he was flexing the little twig arms he has,Really she finds that attractive?

"This bet is going to be easier than i thought" I whisper to myself before heading down the steps.

I walk up to Cassie car and push the little dork away and hop in her car, her eyes widened and i can't help but roll my eyes..

"What do you think your doing" Cassie says unimpressed, staring at me stunned.

"Well did you forget we have other assignments and all that other shit to complete?" I sigh and put my head back on the seat.

Without saying anything else she nods in realisation then drives off, As Cassie was driving i look down at her thighs and notice more bruises. She was covered before but now that i see her skin she has scars and bruises everywhere, maybe shes just really depressed or clumsy. That could be a logical explanation right? I'll be slow with this bet.

***

Sorry for the very short chapter x