Chapter Fifthteen

six days into the camp, nothing much has been happening except for me and Josh getting closer, camp activities and more rude comments from Lilith.

It's finally the night of the school provided party, although parties aren't exactly my scene i was excited to see these chaotic before heading back to school to stress all over again.

Me and Noah haven't had a moment alone since the first night of camp, i notice a few glances here and there and not going to lie I always make sure he's around but yet nothing, no texting, talking nor kissing.

It's kinda strange but then again this is a good thing, i need space from Noah. I can't please him how he wants me too and he can't commit. It's not an everyday situation but then again I could be surprised.

I peer up at Lilith and the her crew scrambling around like ants getting ready for the party, Lilith is wearing a red bra with a fish net shirt barley covering anything and a pink leather skirt while her two little minions are wearing similar little to no clothing as well.

I scrunch my face of disapproval of their choice of style and clothing, me on the other hand went with a more simple look, I'm wearing a tight black dress with noodle straps and my denim jacket. Again, simple yet kinda cute i guess.

I'm planning on ditching the party after i check on Kalani and Josh then leave to the jacuzzi where hopefully I'd be there alone.

I wait as Lilith leave to the party first, I figured instead of facing everyone in a bus pre drinking i could walk through the woods to the party to clear my mind for a bit.The party isn't far so i
have nothing to worry about, except for well bear traps.

I slip my white converses on and race myself towards the woods, i have my gps on so i should be there in about 10 minutes

The walk was long yet satisfying i stumble across some fireflies and that alone made my night, i love how the moonlight and stars compliment the tall trees. It's the simplest things in my life that keeps me going.

I hear faint music and a loud crowd nearby so i must be close, as lights get brighter and music gets louder i begin to feel something hinging in my chest, I don't know if it's me or my surroundings but i have a funny feeling about tonight.

I finally arrive at the party and it doesn't seem bad at all, well not exactly how I imagined it but it was decent. It was a bonfire more than a high school party. But the fire looked warm despite the other idiotic teens who seem to enjoy throwing their alcohol in it to make it bigger than it is.

I scan the party to find Josh and Kalani except I find myself scanning over teens grinding, fighting, singing amongst each other. I definitely need to get out of here.

I find kalani and let her know where I'm going just incase anything happens, as i go to leave i scan my surroundings once again just to see if Josh or Noah came for that matter, yet i only spot josh talking to a group of people , I don't want to bother him due to him leaving to head back to Ireland after camp so It's best to leave him be to spend time with others. It's only right.

Just thinking about him leaving again makes my chest and heart ache, who knows how long it will be till i see him again. my first supposed love is leaving yet again, maybe we are meant to be endgame or maybe we will meet again in the future. All i know is that until he leaves I'm going to make the most of him being here but as of for now, other people are going to miss him too so they need a chance to hang out with him.

Being lost in my thoughts i look over at Josh yet again and his eyes are fixated on me, i pull a slight smile and waved at him, he smiles back and it was the best smile I've ever seen. If only Noah could smile for once too, it wouldn't kill him.