Chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V

The only thing that could be heard was the overbearing silence. Behind the window, was an endless night sky. All light sources in the room were off, leaving myself in darkness. Slowly, I pushed myself off of the window sill and walked towards the door. Peeking my head through the window, I saw that the coast was clear. The door creaked loudly, much to my disadvantage.I quickly walked through the halls of the hut my brother and I lived in together. I almost made it to the front door, but I abruptly stopped as a hand was placed on my shoulder, shivers running down my spine.   

“And what are you doing?” I turned around with a sigh. In front of me was just whom I feared it would be, my older brother Sariel. I rubbed the back of my neck, trying to think of an excuse. If I told my brother my true intentions- he wouldn’t be the happiest arch angel. “I- I just wanted to go and ask a favor of Meliodas-” 

I wasn’t entirely lying. I had intended to ask Meliodas, ‘what is the right way to approach a demon and ask to be friends?’ Thinking about it now, the question seemed quite silly. Sariel raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. His baby blue hair was all dishevelled. Most likely, the creakiest door in the world woke him up.

“And what is this favor you are intending to ask of him?” Sariel asked with a yawn. “I just wanted to ask if he could tell me anything about the Demon Race-” I muttered. Sariel let out a sigh and gently ruffled my hair. “That’s just like you. Just- don’t do anything stupid,” Sariel chuckled lightly. “If he tells you anything that could be of use to Lord Ludociel, make sure to tell me. We’re in a war and we need all the information at our disposal,” 

Sariel finished his explanation. With a smile, I nodded and gave him a quick hug. “Thanks Sariel. I love you, brother!” I let out my wings and flew out the door with a bright smile. I let out a large breath that I unconsciously had been holding in. I always felt bad about lying to my brother, especially since we’re very close. But I can’t tell him that I’m making a journey to the Demon Realm. That would cause trouble for Sariel and me. Ludociel would have the worst wrath of all for it.  

Clearing my head of any negative thoughts, I make my way to the Demon Realm. When I arrive there, the first thing I see is the lack of colors. It’s gray, dark, all the plants are lifeless, the air is warm. There is fire in certain parts of the Realm but other than that it’s different from the Angel Realm, whereas there, It’s colorful, cool and breezy and lively.

But, It doesn’t bother me. On the contrary, the warm air against my skin feels satisfying. 

Heading straight I make my way to a location where I deem right to find any demon. 

While walking, I can’t help why my kind judges the demons, not all or bad, or bad at all. We just need to get to know them better. I mean the sort of accepted Meliodas, why can’t they accept all of them. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice I ended up in a forest. And there were not a lot but it was still there. I looked around me and realised I don’t know how I got here and therefore I was lost. 

OH MY GOD how did I end up here ugh.. Y/n this is what you get for being in your thoughts all the time. While having a mental breakdown, someone came out of the bushes. It was a demon, he was short, sort of the same height as Meliodas, he was wearing a red suit with a slit in the middle near his chest area, he also wore grey iron  hand armor. He had black hair, styled upwards. When he turned to me, I was able to make out the color of his eyes, black. However, when he saw me he didn’t look pleased. He wore a scowl on his face. 

He drew out his sword and flew to me at high speed, I felt the wind against my skin pick up, my hair flew fast around me. I closed my eyes and put my arms in front of myself to protect my face. When I didn’t feel the wind anymore, but the tip of a sword near my neck I opened my eyes. He was so near, despite the situation I found him quite handsome. I know I should have been afraid, but I wasn't. 

“What the hell is an angel doing in the Demon Realm, state your business.” He spoke with such a deep voice it gave shivers down my spine. 

“Um I came here to make peace with the demons… and find one and make friends?” I stated more of a question than a response. His frown deepened, he pressed the sword near my throat nearer. “ Do you think I’m stupid? Do you believe I will buy what you’re saying? That an angel wants to befriend a demon? How stupid are you.” 

“But it’s true, i want to become friends, if you don’t believe me check my clothes! I don’t have any weapons on me!” When I realised what I had said I blushed. If he checks my clothes, he will have to tbe near me, I'll feel his hands on me- OH mY GOD ! y/n what are you thinking ! At first he didn’t move, but then he sighed and approached me. I widened my eyes, I didn't think he would agree. And just when he was about to check if i was telling the truth a new voice was heard. 

And oh how I was so happy to hear it. 

“Zeldris what do you think you are doing to my best friend?”

.........

Eeeee!!! I'm so blummin' excited for this!!! Again, this is all a collab with bts_jkbiaslove so half of  this is my writing and the other half is theirs. Go show them some love because they are amazing!!