Chapter 14

~Necklace Key~

Red : admiring/ dazed / showing love

Purple : jealousy

Yellow : worried

Black : angry

Pink : shy/ flustered/ embarrassed

Grey: sad

White : teasing

green : disgusted

Blue : happy/ soft

......

-Time skip-

Five Years later

Age : sixteen

I was outside in the forest training my sword skills. Meliodas wasn't back yet with Liz.

We had met her after the Seven deadly Sins decided to go off and take a break.

I have decided to stay with Meliodas.

We were staying in the Kingdom of Danafor. Meliodas seemed quite happy here so we decided to stay with Liz. I think he Likes her but he won't tell me anything when I ask him.

I shook my head. Now is not the time to let my thoughts wander off. I need to concentrate. Just when I was about to strike, a voice broke my concentration and made me miss the target I was going to kill. Groaning in frustration, I turned towards Meliodas. He was giving me that stupid smirk of his.

"Fine," I huffed. "You won't have the beautiful boar for dinner. Wonder what Liz is going to say about that-" I teased, almost immediately he took my wrist hauling me into the forest.

"Right, let's go hunt it then!"

I knew it, Liz is his weakness.

Getting back to the tavern we saw Liz preparing for dinner. Once she noticed us she smiled softly, "Great you're back! Did you get it?"

I nodded and gave her the dead animal.

"By the way, I won't be staying for dinner. Lockwood told me that he would help me sharpen my fighting skills," Meliodas went stiff. I knew by the change of his stance, he wouldn't accept it. Before he could say anything I dashed off and out the door.

"Well see ya!"

"Y/n get back here!"

"You should just trust her. I mean- from what you've told me this Lockwood guy seems to have changed,"

"Not the point!"

"You're like an overprotective father. Seriously-"

"I said not the point!" Liz sighed feeling defeated

There's no point in arguing with him, he's like a stubborn mule

*********

Panting, I put my hands on my knees bending