Chapter 11

~Necklace Key~

Red : admiring/ dazed / showing love

Purple : jealousy

Yellow : worried

Black : angry

Pink : shy/ flustered/ embarrassed

Grey: sad

White : teasing

green : disgusted

Blue : happy/ soft

......

A small girl stood in the courtyard, with sparkles in her eyes as she watched the birds fly above the clouds. She giggled happily when one landed in front of her. She wore a small F/C dress with a tiny silver circlet on her head. A necklace was wrapped around her neck and radiated a magical presence that the little girl could not sense. 

"Y/N!" A sweet voice called out, causing the birds to disperse. "Awww, the birdies flew away," she pouted playfully. 

In a single second, her mood lifted up again. She waved towards the small boy with light hair. "Hey Arthur!" She exclaimed with a smile. The prince finally made it to the front of her and smiled brightly. 

"Lady Julicka asked me to come and find you. She said to meet her in the back courtyard," Arthur explained with a smile. Julicka was one of the maids at the castle. 

Y/N was found when she was only an infant. The kingdom of Camelot was raising its future ruler, Arthur Pendragon. The maids took her in and she was considered a princess by the people. She wasn't related to Arthur by blood, but her kind and outgoing nature earned the people's love. Some even consider her as the prince's future fiancé. 

"Oh? Okay!" Y/N exclaimed. "Let's go then!" She smiled before giggling and running into the palace. "H-hey! Wait up!" Arthur ran after the small girl with a small sigh. 

.........

When the two children entered the back courtyard and were confused at the sight of a small group of people. Julicka was speaking to them before looking in the direction of the children. 

The maid smiled warmly and gestured for the two children to come over. "Lady Y/N, Sir Arthur, it's okay. These are the people I wanted you two to meet," 

The two children turned to look at each other. Their hands interlocked as they slowly walked towards the maid and hid behind her, slightly speaking out.

A blonde male chuckled and leaned down. "Yo! My name is Meliodas! The ones behind me are my pals' the Seven Deadly Sins!" He chuckled with a smile, gesturing to the six armored beings behind him.

His green eyes caught sight of Y/n and almost seemed to freeze. Meliodas tilted his head and appeared quite confused.

The girl looked up at Meliodas with a soft smile. The demon held out his hand with a gentle smile. The girl jumped into his arms randomly. She pulled back and appeared quite weirded out herself. A small blush coated her cheeks at how close they were.

She'd only just met him and had acted like he was one of her best friends. That behavior wasn't how she was taught.

"S-sorry mister-" Y/N stuttered in a meek voice that shook. "No worries!" Meliodas laughed.