Chapter 8

For the past week, I haven't seen Gelda or Zeldris. After my encounter with Gloxinia and Drole- I'm far too embarrassed to ever show my face again! The moment Gelda sees Zeldris and I even with a meter of each other- she's going to try and get us together with one of her crazy plans!

I held my head and shook it furiously. "YOU'RE THINKING TOO MUCH ABOUT THIS Y/N!" I cried out to myself. Thank goodness Sariel wasn't home. "Just go there and like nothing happened at all-" I muttered to myself, pacing back and forth in my room. 

"I can just deny everything Gelda says-! Yeah! Zeldris would know how crazy Gelda can be sometimes," I laughed nervously. "Ahhhh!!!" I yelled. "I'm going crazy!!!" I exclaimed to myself, messing up my hair in the process. 

Suddenly, an abrupt knock pounded on the door. "Yo! N/N? You okay? Sounds like I heard a lot of yelling," I recognised that voice.

Meliodas 
The pervert

He was the worst one that could've come to the door right now! I can't tell him I'm freaking out because I have to go and see the man I just discovered I had feelings for. Not to mention it's his younger brother!!

"I'm coming!" I scrambled to the door, bumping into some walls on the way. "Heyyy Meliodas~" I greeted him, crossing my arms, leaning on the doorway, my hair dishevelled. "You okay?" Meliodas tilted his head to the side looking confused as heck. "Your face is really red-" 

I screamed and ran to the bathroom. It was true....my face.....was BEET RED. "Noooo!!!" I whined. I walked into the living room and flopped down onto the couch. "Leave me here to die, Mel," I stuffed my face into the couch, muffling my voice. 

Meliodas laughed and closed the door behind him and sat down on the couch beside me. "What's wrong, Y/N? You're acting even more flustered than usual," Meliodas stated. "Love is difficult," I complained. 

Meliodas looked down at me with a smirk. "Well, well, well, has our little goddess found someone she's fond of?" Meliodas snickered. I looked up at him and threw the nearest pillow around me into his face. 

"Q-quiet!!" I stuttered before placing my hands over my face in embarrassment. "Am I allowed to know who it is?" Mel asked. I meekly looked up at him, shaking my head. "Maybe one day, but not right now," 

"Say, Meliodas? How do you get closer to someone without being totally obvious?" I asked. He rubbed the back of his neck as he dwelled in his thoughts. 

"I'm not sure. You just- do it," he explained. "Wow, that helps a lot," I deadpanned. "Sorry," he chuckled. 

"You just have to continue being who you are. Even if you are completely obvious, the other could be completely oblivious," Meliodas laughed nervously. A new knock came at the door. 

I flew to the door and opened it to see Elizabeth. "Hello, dear Y/N! Have you seen Meliodas by chance? I'm worried that he's going to get lost and run into Ludociel-" 

"You were worried, eh?" Meliodas popped into Elizabeth's line of sight from the couch. Elizabeth's face went red. "T-that's not what I meant-!" She exclaimed. 

Meliodas jumped up from the couch and waltzed to Elizabeth. "Watch and learn N/N," he smirked, jumping onto Elizabeth, groping her chest.