Chapter 12

~Necklace Key~

Red : admiring/ dazed / showing love

Purple : jealousy

Yellow : worried

Black : angry

Pink : shy/ flustered/ embarrassed

Grey: sad

White : teasing

green : disgusted

Blue : happy/ soft

.......

The sun arose like any other morning. The sun leaked through the curtains and into the small room.I felt hands shaking me by my shoulders. My eyes slowly blinked open. Looking over my shoulder, I saw a familiar blur of blonde hair.

"We'll be starting training bright and early today! N/N!" I rubbed my eyes as I sat up, my eyebrows curved in confusion. "N/N?" I mumbled back. Meliodas froze for a small second before laughing and rubbing his neck.

"Sorry- old habit," he quickly moved on to another topic. "Ban made breakfast so come down and eat when you're ready," Meliodas left my room with a smile. From what I remember, Ban is the Fox Sin of Greed.

I sighed and forced myself out of bed, clutching my necklace tightly with a smile. I ran down the stairs immediately after smelling the sweet scent of pancakes. "Woahhh," I mumbled to myself in shock. There was a huge stack of pancakes on one of the tables. The Sins sat at the other tables conversing and eating their breakfast. The room was much more empty than when I first saw the Sins. So I began to count-

One- mister Meliodas

Two- the scary stalker from last night

Three- a man with a plumper figure, but a sweet smile

Four- a slim man with a mustache and glasses

Five- a girl with brown pigtails

Six- a woman stood tall next to the brunette girl

Wait- where's the sevent-

"Are you going to eat something?" an unfamiliar voice met my ears. I swiftly turned around to see a tall figure with bright pink hair. Something about him was familiar.....but it was very vague.

Slowly, I managed to nod. Gowther glanced down at the necklace just in time to witness it turn black, representing anger. Gowther sensed the demonic energy, but chose to say nothing. "You are Princess Y/N, correct? I am Gowther, the Goat Sin of Lust," he bowed and walked past me and into the room.

I stood there, shy and timid. There were so many people. I clenched my necklace tighter without realizing it. Abruptly, Meliodas turned his head and gestured for me to come towards him. I hurried over and hid behind him somewhat. The brunette girl smiled brightly and held out her hand for me to take.

"Hello there~ My name is Diane! Captain was telling us all about you this morning. I had Merlin shrink me using her magic so I could say hi!" I smiled softly. She was so happy. She seemed so excited just to meet me. "You're so cute!" Diane gushed.

"T-thank you," I managed to say. The woman beside her waved and kneeled down in front of me. She glanced up at Meliodas, as if they were secretly communicating. "I'm Merlin. It's a pleasure to meet you," She gave a soft smile.