Chapter 16

~Necklace Key~

Red : admiring/ dazed / showing love

Purple : jealousy

Yellow : worried

Black : angry

Pink : shy/ flustered/ embarrassed

Grey: sad

White : teasing

green : disgusted

Blue : happy/ soft

......

Two years later

Age : 18

I was enjoying my time alone in my room, reading.

I wanted to know more about demons. Z is my best friend as well as a demon, it's only natural that I want to know more about him.

I had a pile of books in front of me. Lockwood was outside my room guarding me.

Arthur was busy doing who knows what in his meeting room.

Ever since I came back, he would be secretive. He wouldn't tell me what was happening in the meeting room, or anything in general.

How annoying.

I put down the book I was reading and looked down at my pendant. I frown upon feeling nothing. Normally, I would feel this warmth and this protective aura, but now, nothing.

And now, whenever I would go to sleep, I couldn't find Z anywhere.

I was beyond worried.

I hope he's okay, Oh...how I miss you Z...

Shaking my head, I got up from my seat. My white gown was tight around my waist but loose near my legs. I had this feeling inside me that something was not right and maybe this feeling had to do with Arthur being in the meeting room for over six hours now.

Grunting in frustration, I decided to go out of my room and see what the heck was going on. When my hand was about to grip the handle, the door flew open and in came Arthur.

He looked awful. It's like he hasn't had a proper rest for hours, which probably was accurate.

He was wearing his armor and his helmet was in his right hand. It's like he was going for battle. I widened my eyes upon realizing that maybe he was going to battle.

"Arthur, please tell me that a war is not about to begin..."

"N-No!- *sigh* don't ... worry about it. I'm just going to train outside for a while." I exhaled a breath I was holding. Then I smiled big, bringing my hands together and entwining them together. I asked my long-desired question. "Can we train together, It's been so long-"

"I'm sorry, but I'll have to train with the knights today. You should stay here and rest. I'm sure you must feel pretty tired." Without letting me say anything, he turned around and left. Crossing my arms in anger, I turned my head sideways.