Chapter 4

I let out a nervous laugh. "Hey, Sariel!" I smiled. Oh Goddess!! Is it possible that he found out!? I'm so dead!

Sariel gave a small sigh. He put his face close to mine, his cheeks puffed out. Steam practically left his ears. "What were you even doing?! It's been hours!" Sariel yelled.

My eyes twitched in worry. I was right....I really am done for....!!

"I was going to ask Meliodas something, but I got distracted-" I mumbled quietly, fiddling my thumbs. "By what exactly?" Sariel asked. His eyes never left me. They were burning into my soul, searching for lies!!

"A flower field-" I muttered finally. "You're hopeless...how does one spend hours at a flower field? Did you fall asleep or something-?" Sariel teased.

"Yes-" I lied. "The grass was comfortable okay?!" I exclaimed. "I'll never understand you," Sariel laughed, running a hand through his hair. I guess he believed the lie.

"Although, that doesn't change the fact that everyone's out looking for you now," Sariel sighed. My eyes went wide. "Sariel!" I exclaimed. "It was only a couple hours! You didn't need to send out a whole entire search party!" I shook him by his shoulders frantically.

"I was worried!" Sariel whined. With a sigh, I let go of him and began to laugh. He's such a goofball at times. "You may be laughing, but as a big brother it is my duty to look out for you" I stopped laughing, seeing that he replaced his expression with a serious one. I looked down, feeling slightly guilty for lying to him, but I can't tell him about Zeldris, at least not now.

"Sorry it won't happen again..." softening his glare he sighed. He approached me and brought me into a hug. "It's fine. By the way, I arranged some training for you tomorrow. I expect you to be there and not be late."

I widened my eyes. OH NO! I was supposed to see Gelda and Zeldris tomorrow! What do I do!? Closing my eyes, I sighed it's not like I have a choice.....Sariel already arranged this training for me. I'm sure Zeldris will understand. Well... I hope he will.

"Okay, Brother! I'll be there. Um, by the way, who's training me?"

I saw that he was hesitating before answering. Closing his eyes, he sighed before answering, " I know you don't like him, but he was the only one available, plus he's a great fighter, therefore you can improve your skills. *sigh* It's Ludociel."

"WHAT!? Brother you can't be serious, anyone but him. He's the worst, plus we hate each other. I won't improve with him. Maybe Meliodas can train me.... Or even you!"

I tried to persuade him, but he just gave me an apologetic smile. My hopes were gone the moment he had that smile. My wings deflated along with my face.

I closed my eyes angrily. I turned around from my brother and told him my response.

"Fine, I guess I can train with him just this once. But I won't do it a second time, I really can't stand him."

Sariel gave me one of his big smiles, flying to me. He gave me a big hug and pressed his left cheek on my right cheek rubbing against it.

" You're the best! I promise next time, I'll be the one training you."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I swear, sometimes he acts like a kid. Huffing I turned around and told my brother I needed sleep before the 'amazing' training session with Ludociel. Note the sarcasm.