Chapter 10

Y/N's Pov

Waking up the next morning, I prepare myself and leave my room.

Upon flying to the exit door, I notice my brother in the kitchen wearing a frown.

"Sariel? What's got you in a foul mood?"

Sariel flinched, not expecting me up this early,

"N-nothing sis don't worry about it... What are you up to today?"

I frowned, confused about his weird attitude. I didn't question him, as maybe he has many things going on with the other Archangels.

"I was going to fly a bit to clear my head," My brother nodded. He flew over to me and gave me a big hug. I was shocked about this act of display. He was never a hugging person.

Nonetheless, I hugged him back.

"Please be careful and don't- no nevermind. Have fun." After that he flew over to the door and went out without turning around, as if he was in a rush.

I frowned. What's up with him? He never acts this way. Is something going to happen?

Is he hiding something? Shaking my head at those thoughts, I laughed at those silly thoughts. Sariel would never hide anything from me....

Right?

************

I was flying over the Goddess Realm, clearing all the negative thoughts I had about yesterday. I was debating if I should go to the Demon Realm and visit Zeldris.

Maybe he's still upset about what happened yesterday. Maybe I should give him time to cool down and let him come to me?

Ugh! Y/N- of course he won't come to the Goddess Realm

Ugh stupid stupid stupid !

I was gripping my hair tightly and doing weird movements with my body.

As I was having yet another turmoil, I heard a clearing of a throat.

I froze, oh my god! Someone spotted me and now thinks I'm the weirdest angel ever.

Nice one Y/N!

Turning around, I was red as a tomato.

Once I turned fully around, I saw Gelda hiding in the forest giving me a weird look.

I flew to her and scratched the back of my neck, still a blushing mess.

"Hi Gelda... *awkward laugh* What brings you here?"

Gelda shook her head at me and exhaled a sigh

"I wanted to hang out with you, are you free?"

I smiled at the thought of spending some quality time with her. It has been too long since we were just the two of us.

"Sure! I'm free. What do you want to do?" I was super excited.

Gelda held her hands out and presented a blind fold.I tilted my head to the side, looking confused as heck.