Chapter 7

---One week time skip---

Zeldris P.O.V

  Panting,I stood up straight. I have been training with Cusack for three whole hours. I was exhausted, but this training was necessary for me to become the perfect Demon King. I frowned when I realised the sword of Cusack was near my throat. Retracting my own sword, I sheathed it back in my sword holder. 

“Master Zeldris, you’re progressing quite efficiently. Don’t stress too much.” 

“It doesn’t matter, I need more training compared to Meliodas. My current level is nothing.” Turning around I headed out of the training grounds. The whole way I kept thinking about my lack of strength. Closing my eyes I gritted my teeth, Damn it! At this rate, I won’t be strong enough to defeat the Goddess clan. 

I clenched and unclenched my fist and sighed. 

I stopped my track of thoughts about the situation and remembered something else. 

Y/N…. I wonder how she would react if she-

Widening my eyes, I realise I have just thought about the goddess. 

Shaking the thought away, I make my way to meet Gelda- Well It’s not like I have a choice- she practically forced me. 

Unleashing my balck wings I make my way to the forest where I have been going for the past month or so. While I make my way to the location, I find myself thinking about the Goddess again. It’s like I can’t help it. I mean- I already admitted I could be friends with her, but do friends think about each other? I hope It’s normal or I’ll be passing as a creep if I keep thinking about her. I could always ask Gelda but she’ll definitely be weirded out. *sigh* This is troublesome. 

I was so deep in thought that I didn’t realise I had already arrived. 

I land on the ground and remove my black wings. 

I make my way to the most secure part of the forest. I recognize the silhouette of Gelda and make my presence known.

“Well took you long enough to come, unfortunately Y/N couldn’t come today- I forgot to tell you that. I told you to come here because I wanted you two to spend some time together.” 

I frowned, “This is annoying. I’m going home. While I also hoped to see her, you completely wasted my time.”  I had been closing my eyes the whole time, and crossed my arms so that I couldn’t see what Gelda was doing. She wasn’t making any sound and wasn’t responding. 

I opened my eyes to see what was happening. 

When I looked up at her, she had big eyes and her mouth was hanging ajar. 

“What?”  I don’t have the patience for this….

“You- did - did you just say… YOU HAD HOPED TO SEE HER ??!” 

Widening my eyes I screamed back 

“WHAT?! When the heck did I say that??”