TBBFL 6: What?!

VOTE PWEASE :3

CIELO MONTEZ

I felt like we were playing Temple Run. The only difference was that instead of one, I was being chased by two irritating monkeys who were filled with nothing but steaming hotness in their bodies. I could just picture their ripped muscles tensing under their thin clothing.

Ooh lala. Talk about yummylicious.

As soon as I realized what I was doing, I groaned and shook my head. This was not the time to be thinking of that. I needed to think fast about a plan to escape these two yummy monkeys who were chasing after me. Each of their bodies alone was so tempting that when combined, they definitely made a gigantic distraction.

'Keep saying that. I know you like it,' said my conscience.

What?! Me? Never!

'Fine, just keep denying it. Just keep thinking that you're a freaking princess who's got two princes to choose from. Girl, you are so full of it!'

With all my might, I stopped myself from banging my head to the nearest wall. My conscience would rather make me look ambitious and arrogant than make me feel better.

'Because it's true.'

I bit my lip nervously. I was distracting myself when it was obviously the time to be focused. Think, Cielo. Think. I had to find a way to avoid them and stop them from running after me.

I knew I had done lots of shítty things before, but I'd never thought that my punishment would be something like this. In all honesty, I had always imagined I would be punished in a dirty alley where gangsters would try to take advantage of my gorgeous body, but instead, here I was in the mall with two godlike baboons.

"Think fast, Cielo," I scolded myself for becoming distracted again. I seriously needed to stop my monologues.

As I eyed the different stores I ran past, a plan popped into my head. My lips formed a faint smile as I thought about how perfect my plan was. But like they always say, nothing is perfect. There would always be something in my way.

"You think you can escape me, huh, Cielo?" I screeched to a halt. My eyes widened as my breath quickened.

He latched onto my hand, holding it tightly. I held back a whimper. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing me weak. I glanced at the rough hand that was gripping me like a pair of pliers, then lifted my gaze from the hand up to the person's face. Joseph.

I could see the danger glistening in his gray eyes, telling me, 'Once we're in my room, you won't be able to come out.' And this scared the hell out of me. No doubt, I was in big trouble.

"Let go of me, Joseph," I hissed even though I was already aware that he wouldn't feel threatened.

"You have underestimated me, little Cielo. You think I won't be able to catch your small ass? You think so low of me. I'm hurt, babe. So hurt," he said, faking a hurt look.

I slapped his hand but he didn't even budge.

"Let go of me!" I yelled, attracting the attention of the people around me because of how loud I was. He wouldn't do something stupid now that people were watching.

Joseph tightened his grip on me more as his gaze intensified.

"Shut up! Don't make a fùcking scene here," he whispered, daring me to go against his order.

"No! Let go of me you sick son of a bítch! Let go!" I shrieked even louder. I screamed loud enough to make him feel so embarrassed that he'd leave me alone.