TBBFL 17: Uh... Chancer? Your father just called.

VOTE PWEASE :3  

CIELO MONTEZ

"Uh... Chancer? Your father just called." Zion desperately tried to get Chancer's attention but he seemed to be quite busy with what he was currently doing— nuzzling his face against my neck.

I put my palm on his forehead and pushed him away lightly. "Can you even breathe?" I asked, looking at him. He had this happy aura around him since this morning and he didn't seem to care about anything other than putting his face on my neck. What's with my neck anyway?

"You do know that my neck isn't where oxygen comes from. Oxygen come from plants, not my neck. Do you understand, Chancer?"

He shrugged, pushed my hand away from his forehead, and continued to nuzzle me. He was like a cat. Though in my mind, he was more of a big bad wolf than a kitten, purring to get attention from his owner.

"Leave him be. He woke up with you by his side this morning so obviously, he's as giddy as a boy who just lost his virginity," Mike said, shaking his head while looking at Chancer.

Earlier that morning, when I was slowly regaining consciousness, I felt someone staring at my face. More like eye-raping me while I was asleep like what Edward did to Bella. 

Telling myself that I needed to wake up and get ready for school, I opened my eyes, only to come face to face with a hot, smirking Chancer.

Of course, at first, I was shocked. I mean, how the hell had Chancer gotten in my bed? Then what happened yesterday hit me like a ton of bricks and I remembered that I was the one in his bed and not the other way around.

Chancer became very clingy after we had finished our staring contest. It took me an whole hour to convince him to let me out of his tight cuddle. But that was not all. He even had gone inside the bathroom while I was taking a goddamn shower! I was certain I had told him not to disturb me, but stubborn as always, Chancer didn't listen and decided to join me since he felt like it.

I jolted when I heard the door open with a loud noise. Peeking around the black curtains, I saw Chancer in all his naked glory, standing by the glass door. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, I covered my eyes before they could travel down below where his anaconda lived.

'What the hell was he thinking undressing like he owned the place?! Well, technically he did own it, but did he have no shame at all? Apparently not,' I thought.

Shrieking, I told him to get out or else I would cut off his baby maker and replace it with an eggplant. I got a deep chuckle in return. And boy did that piss me off.

Just before closing the door, Chancer reminded me that if I ever changed my mind and wanted to shower with him, I could just yell his name and he would come running. Like hell that was going to happen.

After showering and putting on Chancer's soft hoodie and a pair of shorts which he had laid out on his bed for me, I walked downstairs to the kitchen to ask him whether we would be going to school or not. Feeling a little embarrassed since the clothes that I was wearing were a lot bigger than my usual size and I looked like a wannabe rapper, I entered the kitchen.

All eyes were on me when I entered. Oh how I wished the ground would just eat me whole. Their looks were as judgmental as it could get like they were looking at someone's whóre, coming out from their bedroom. You know, the typical one night stand flings.

"Make sure you have triplets to name after the three of us, okay?" Mike wiggled his eyes teasingly.

I felt my cheeks started to burn. "Fúck Mike! We didn't have s-sex!" He started laughing when he noticed how red my face had gotten.