TBBFL 36: Someone?

VOTE PWEASE :3   

CIELO MONTEZ

"Chancer, don't do this." I tried taking his hand, but he snapped it out of my reach.

"Go home, Cielo," he spat, not even looking in my direction.

I continued to follow him. With every step I took, I felt weighed down, as if dragging several pounds of rocks around my ankles, just so I could prevent the man I love from leaving me.

I had always feared that this day would come. That someday Chancer would get tired and push me away. And now, everything I had prayed so hard to keep from happening was occurring right in front of me.

I increased my pace. When I passed by him, I blocked his way, and bent on my knees, grasping his shirt. "Please... please don't leave me!"

"What the fúck! Stand up, Cielo!"

"I-I will d-do anything! Just p-please don't leave me," I choked, tears streaming from my eyes.

Everyone was now looking at me. Some had sympathetic looks, but most of them seemed disgusted. Clear desperation was plastered on my face, as I was on my knees, begging. I wasn't the type to stoop this low, but I was willing to do anything to stop Chancer, even if I had to look like a desperate whore.

"Fúck," Chancer cussed, embarrassed by what I was doing. He kept on trying to pry my fingers from his shirt, but I just wrapped my arms around his torso as firm as I could so he couldn't break free.

He was right. This was fúcked up. I was fúcked up.

"Excuse me, sir, is everything okay here?" Security officers proceeded to stand by our side, carefully assessing the situation.

"No, I'm catching my flight, and this girl is looking for trouble. Get her off of me," Chancer complained, pissed.

"Alright," The head of security nodded. "Miss, let the guy go." One officer put her hands on me and ordered me to let go of Chancer. I kept on squirming, and I was succeeding at keeping Chancer's shirt clutched in my fingers, but when she sought assistance from the other guards, I could no longer fight them.

I glanced at Chancer for help, but he just looked at me with no emotion on his face. He just stared. He just stared, like I was nothing to him.

"Go easy on her. Let her go safely once I'm gone." He sent me one last look, before completely vanishing from my sight. I thought I detected a hint of love and a plea for forgiveness in his eyes, but I could have been mistaken.

I cried out for him. My yells were raw, full of pain and desperation. But they were useless. They weren't enough to stop him from leaving.

"Come on, miss. I'll let you sit in a sitting area so you can see him one last time. Well, not him, but the plane he's boarding. That is, if you promise to behave," the female officer softly spoke to me as she smiled. She must have taken pity on me when she was watching me cry like a pathetic child.

Physically and emotionally tired, all I could do was nod as a response. She walked me to the waiting area and positioned me to where I could clearly see the aerial vehicles. One in particular stood out, as it was the plane I knew Chancer was in. It was already ready to take flight.