TBBFL 27: Killing Him

VOTE PWEASE :3 

CIELO MONTEZ

"Stop fidgeting!" I snapped at Chinito. He had spent the last hour doing nothing but fidgeting. I understood that he was nervous, but come on! He wasn't the only one who was anxious. I was also dying to know how Chancer would react.

I did have a prediction of how he would take the situation, but we never knew what could happen. Chinito was a friend of his, so Chancer would treat him differently from how he would treat a complete stranger.

"Easy for you to say! You aren't the one who's going to confess your feelings to someone!" Chinito snapped back. I could tell that this was getting him all worked up.

"Oh girl, I've confessed to Chancer before, so I know exactly how you feel."

"Whatever," Chinito said as he continued to fidget.

I rolled my eyes and decided to call Zion. Chancer wasn't picking up his phone so the next option to reach him was through Zion since they had left the house together earlier. The two had been hanging out a lot lately, and I couldn't decide whether I should be jealous of Zion for spending so much time with Chancer, or if I should be a fangirl and gush over the bromance stuff going between them.

I scrolled through my contacts and searched for Zion's nickname in my phone. Zion was listed under the name 'Max Irons' because he looked exactly like the actor. The first time Chancer had seen my nickname for Zion, he had gotten furious and demanded to know why I was giving him endearing nicknames.

I was like, 'Deym Chancer. Do you even know what endearing nicknames are?' then he went teacher mode on me and spent two hours explaining why I couldn't give Zion or any guy endearing nicknames. Good thing I had Chancer listed as 'Alex Pettyfer' in my contacts. When I had showed him that, he had calmed down and even added an additional heart emoji to it. It seemed that Chancer was quite a fan of Alex and he was aware that they both looked alike to each other so he didn't mind being labeled as him.

"Hello?" Zion answered on the third ring.

"Where the hell are you guys? Don't tell me you're at Mike's condo giving each other blow jobs and other nasty stuff!" I immediately shouted at him.

"Cielo!"

"Come on! Say that I'm right so I can drive to the condo and videotape your gay sex!"

"What are you saying?! We're not having sex!"

I snickered quietly. "My intuition tells me otherwise."

"That's bullcrap! You're turning into Mike," he said in defeat.

"Nah, that guy's head can't even compare to mine. He's the amateur between the two of us when it comes to sexy stuff."

Zion sighed over the phone. It sounded like he was giving up. I snickered again. I knew he was thinking that he could no longer have a civilized conversation with me. "Why are you even calling, Cielo?"

"Oh. I was wondering when you and Chancer will be back at my place. The cookies are already baked and Chinito needs to talk to Chancer. But I totally understand if you guys can't make it. I mean you must be in sixty-nine posit—"

"Chancer's driving us back," he interrupted, cutting off my words. "We'll be at your place in ten minutes." Then he ended the call.

"Tsk. Rude." I turned to Chinito and informed him that they would be back soon. He nodded, still fidgeting, but now his fidgeting was much more obvious.

Less than ten minutes later, I heard the doorbell rang. I took that as a sign to open the door. Chancer engulfed me in a tight hug right after I greeted him and Zion.