TBBFL 26: Loving Him

VOTE PWEASE :3   

CIELO MONTEZ

"Wow, Cielo! When did you dye your hair blonde?" Mike eyed my hair, clearly amazed by its color. He touched a strand and sniffed it loudly as if he were a dog.

I pulled my hair back and whipped it towards him, slapping him in the face. "I dyed it like a week ago. I knew you were stupid, but I didn't realize you were that stupid," I said, emphasizing the word 'that'.

He looked at me weirdly. "I'm not stupid! I would have noticed if you were a blondie last week, but I only noticed it now, so I'm guessing you dyed it just before you and Chancer left his bedroom," he explained smartly. His thumb and pointer finger were on his chin and he was nodding to himself, acting like he had just solved the world's hardest Sudoku puzzle.

"Mike, I was blonde when we were in Chancer's room."

"No way!"

"Yes way. Check your camera if you want to."

He quickly opened his DSLR and scanned through his photos. After a while, he looked at my hair then back at the camera. His eyes squinted in disbelief and he let out an audible gasp.

"Amazing! I never knew that my camera could do magic! Look, Bianca! Cielo's hair is blonde in my pictures," he yelled enthusiastically.

Not even a minute later, Bianca's head popped into the doorway like a mushroom. She looked at Mike, confused. "Mike babe, Cielo has been a blondie for a week now," she said.

"No!" He cried. "Then why didn't I notice it before now? You guys are pranking me!" He crossed his arms as he pouted at Bianca.

I sighed in annoyance and calmed myself down. Chill, Cielo. You're talking to a eighteen-year-old with the mind of a potato so you have to be patient with him. Relax and think of unicorn poop, okay?

After my tenth outtake of breath, I finally calmed my nerves. I glanced at Bianca and saw that she was already looking back at me. I glared at her and she immediately understood what my glare meant. It was a get-your-boy-toy-out-of-the-kitchen-or-else-I'll-cut-off-his-babymaker glare.

Knowing Bianca, she wanted to keep Mike Junior intact, so she gulped. Then, not wasting a second, she pushed Mike out of the kitchen. I could still hear Mike's protests and his demands that we go to court to discuss the matter, but I threw it out of my mind. His brain was seriously messed up. I needed to talk to Zion later about committing him to an asylum. With no doubt, I knew he would agree with me.

Now that one out of the two hindrances was out of sight, I could finally continue to bake my cookies in peace. I turned around to the counter to get the bowl of cookie dough, but my eyes widened in shock at what I saw.

The bowl was there alright. There was just one problem.

All of the cookie dough was gone.

I huffed and looked at the person sitting on the stool in front of me. He was licking his fingers and staring back at me with an innocent look on his face.

"What?" He asked, giving me his most angelic expression. I almost gave in because he looked so damn adorable with his head tilted to one side and his lips pouting. But I knew better than to be weak and give in just because of his cute Chinese features.

"What do you mean what? You just licked the bowl clean!" I snapped.

"First of all, I did not lick it. Mike was the one who did the licking. And second, the bowl isn't clean. There is still cookie dough residue left," he answered, smirking at me.