TBBFL 1: Long time no see

VOTE PWEASE :3

CIELO MONTEZ

"My life is a game of basketball; I'm the ball, and the boys are the players. You? Your role is just to sit on the bench and wait until you can get on the court. When that happens, then you can touch me. In other words, you have to wait until you can have a taste of my body."

I immediately turned and walked away after seeing him visibly flinched at my words, but when I realized I'd forgotten to tell him something, I turned back.

"But, excuse me for being rude, with that body of yours..." I rolled my eyes. "It'd be impossible for you to enter the court. Losers like you just stay on the bench till they rot and die."

The tear that escaped from his eye didn't go unnoticed. I smirked and flipped my long, wavy, dark hair as I walked away, leaving the gawking members of the little audience that had gathered. They were obviously shocked; they hadn't expected me to turn him down.

I rolled my eyes and walked faster.

I'd once read a post on Facebook that had said, "If boys are serious, they are shy; but when they aren't, their ego is as high as the sky." The guy I had just turned down was the president of our Junior Student Council. Honestly, he was far from a loser. He was actually quite good-looking with his curly brown hair and green eyes. But the fact that he was also known for being a player, and was probably just going to use me for my reputation got me seeing red. I saw him every day with girls clinging to him like babies sucking from their mothers' boobs, so nah-uh.

Half of the girls on campus had been his girl-toy, but he wouldn't get me. He would never get me. Over my dead, cold, yet still gorgeous body.

If I had been just a regular, hormonal teenager, I would have totally agreed to go out with him. Fortunately, I wasn't. I was Cielo Montez, the girl who gave every guy a hard time in every way possible.

"Hey, wait up!"

I groaned when I heard my best friend's voice.

I turned around and immediately saw a girl with bright, red hair that hung to her shoulders, and whose hazel eyes were looking at my dark ones. I plastered my best fake smile on my face. We were currently in the hallway on the way to gym. There weren't any other students passing by; we were the only ones left.

"Hi!"

"Why are you smiling like that? You did something fishy, didn't you? Bitch, that's okay. I forgive you. Now, tell me what you did."

I smiled innocently at her. I could never hide anything from this girl. She knew the meaning behind my every action. She even knew the meaning behind the way I breathed. 

"What are you talking about, don't you trust me? Me? Do something fishy? Never!" I scratched the back of my neck the way I always did when I was nervous. I didn't meet her gaze, either, since the look in my eyes might have clued her in that I was lying.

She gasped. "How dare you lie to me! I can always tell when you're nervous and lying. Just tell me what it is. There's nothing to lose. Maybe your breath for talking, but that's it."

I hesitated to tell her the truth. But after a minute, I decided to give in. There was no use resisting; I had no way of escaping when it came to Bianca. 

"Okay! I was with Joseph last night and we did the deed," I said to her without taking a breath, my words slurred together. She didn't catch what I'd said; If someone had said something that quickly to me, I wouldn't have understood them either.