TBBFL 19: Double Trouble

VOTE PWEASE :3

CIELO MONTEZ

Everything was back to normal after we had managed to restore peace to school campus. Lucas was impressed and since we had managed to do such good work without any help, he had a surprise for us. I wondered what his surprise was. Lucas loved to be mysterious and keep us in suspense so it would probably be awhile before his so-called surprise would be revealed.

"Girl, I understand that your head is in the clouds of cocks and dicks and you don't want to be disturbed, but didn't you hear the bell ring? We better go to the cafeteria before Chancer resorts to carrying you again," Bianca called out.

I had been looking out the window for a long time. This was one of the few things I loved about school. I was always seated in the last row and my seat was either the chair in the leftmost or rightmost corner. Well, wherever the windows were. I liked it since I always had time to think, and also because looking outside calmed my nerves.

I was never looking at anything in particular. Nothing. I just wanted to be lost in deep thought. It was like a time for me to think about things that were happening in my life.

Right now, I was thinking about Chinito. He had been avoiding me ever since I had discovered his secret. He didn't even glare at me anymore, which kind of irked me. To be honest, I'd rather have him giving me evil stares than completely ignoring me.

Even though I really wanted to, I wouldn't be the first one to bring his secret up. I was curious but that was it. I wouldn't force him to tell me anything. If he wanted to talk, then I was fine with it. If not, then I was fine with it too.

"You've been thinking of God knows what for like a million years now! Stop acting all emo and let's just go!" Bianca grabbed me by the arm and dragged me outside the classroom.

Sighing, I let myself be dragged. I was in no mood to argue so I wouldn't bother. There were students staring at us but they were used to Bianca. They knew she was an attention whore, but she certainly was very proud of it.

"By the way, Chancer asked about you like ten minutes ago. He told me if I couldn't fetch you within ten minutes, he would go and find you himself. If I were you, I would—" What the hell?!

"Bianca! You should have told me that sooner!" I panicked. I ran to the cafeteria like my life depended on it. Now, I was the one dragging Bianca.

The last time Chancer had said that he was going to go and find me himself, he had disrupted the school's news broadcast and forced Mike to announce to the whole student population that I needed to be found immediately.

I could still remember Mike's exact words. 'A long-haired, brunette girl with dark, almond shaped eyes, and a killer hourglass body you would like to bang all night long is missing and needs to be brought to us once found. For more info, please contact—' He hadn't even finished talking when I'd heard a disturbing punching noise from the background. I was guessing Chancer had gone a little crazy on Mike after the way he'd described me.

A split second after the broadcast had ended, I had been bombarded by students. And at the end, I was more than pissed at Chancer. Let's just say I gave him a tiny (well, maybe not-so-tiny) bluish bruise on his right cheek. That was the second time something like that had happened. If he ever did that again, not only would I punch him, I would also disconnect his balls from his dingdong.

"I told you but you were like a mindless zombie! You were too busy thinking of a hundred ways to take advantage of your Chancer," she said, breathing heavily as she tried to keep up with my fast movements.