TBBFL 24: Sweaty Balls

VOTE PWEASE :3

CIELO MONTEZ

I woke up with a smile. Everything came rushing back to me when I opened my eyes. Last week had been simply amazing. I couldn't get over the fact that I had given Chancer a chance— a chance to redeem himself to me. Even right now, in Bianca's car on the way to campus, I couldn't keep a creepy grin from spreading across my face.

"Cielo, I know your love life is blooming right now but seriously, you're creeping me out. You're worse than the girls with the mask in the movie 'The Purge.' "

Usually, when Bianca insulted me, I always kicked her fatty ass or pinched her cheeks, but I was currently lost in my own little world, so thoughts of kicking her or pinching her slipped from my mind.

"Speaking of 'The Purge,' did you know we just watched that movie two days ago?! It was... it was..." then I squealed.

Two days ago, Chancer and I had enjoyed a movie date where we just so happened to watch "The Purge" and its other parts. It was terrifying, but I loved it since the movies gave me an excuse to cuddle with Chancer, and of course, it also gave Chancer the go-ahead signal to touch me.

Throughout the movie date, we were just cuddling and feeding each other popcorn. I doubted either of us remembered a thing about what happened in the movies, but since we had gotten to spend time together, it was all good.

Bianca groaned in annoyance. "I give up," she said, defeated.

I stuck my tongue out. "Don't be like that. You didn't hear me complaining when you and Mike went all goo-goo over each other."

"Yeah, you didn't complain. You just gave us death glares that screamed, 'Go eff somewhere in hell!' And by now, you're completely aware that Hell is my least favorite place."

I chuckled. "I know. It must be awkward to see your ex, huh?"

"Don't act like Satan's not your ex too. You dated him first."

"Touché, Bianca, touché." We laughed as we continued driving to school.

When we arrived at school, we headed towards our first class. It was a good thing that we almost had the same classes. Chancer and I only had a few classes together, which was probably also a good thing. I couldn't have him sniffing me all day long and acting like a cute puppy slash wolf whenever guys came up to me. Especially when most of the time, all they wanted was to talk about a project.

As usual, I sat in my favorite seat, which was beside the window. Everyone's eyes were on us, but I just shrugged it off. They were probably thinking about how I had tamed the beast. It was ridiculous. There were all these rumors going around, including one that said that I was giving Chancer and the boys sexual pleasures so I could hang out with them. Pathetic.

The bell rang, signaling it was time for me to go to sleep. I put my head down on my desk and used my arms as pillows. If anyone tried to disturb me, I would force the little shìt to lick Satan's sweaty balls. And trust me, salty balls didn't taste delicious at all.

***

"Time to wake up, love."

I heard someone whisper in my ear. The sound was faint, but I could tell the voice was husky. The type of husky that could make anyone melt just by hearing it.

"Sweetheart, let me see those beautiful eyes."

There was it again. The voice was so alluring that my heart wanted to obey its request, but my sleepy brain wasn't ready to be active yet. And being the lazy ass that I was, I followed my brain. I knew that once I obeyed my heart, my brain would never be the same again. So I was just going listen to my brain to keep from losing it.