TBBFL 35: No, I'm Not.

VOTE PWEASE :3

CIELO MONTEZ

Looking down at the piece of paper in front of me, I gave it my best frown and hoped that somehow it would be intimidated enough to magically disappear. But after awhile of just pathetically glaring at it, I gave up and sighed in defeat.

I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was already seven in the morning. I had an hour and a half left to get ready and head to hell.

After finishing my morning routine, I packed up my bag, grabbed an apple on my kitchen counter and walked to school.

I normally just drove my car to campus, but being stressed for two weeks after the Philippine vacation had me preferring to walk rather than to drive. I needed a stress reliever, and walking did the trick.

With the vacation over, I thought that our principal would have the decency to let his beloved students take a break for a few days. Since you know, looking and drooling over abs was kinda tiring (not that I'd had enough chance to do so). But no, he decided that the day after we returned, we would be bombarded with tests, homeworks, and other shitty school stuff.

Apparently, he had gotten a little jealous when he was informed that only students would be allowed to go on vacation. He was such a baby.

After thirty minutes of walking, I reached the school gates, and my eyes immediately fell to a particular group of people hanging out in the parking area.

They were loud, almost shouting actually, and they acted as if they owned the school. Granted, one of them practically did with all of the money his family had graciously donated.

And he was on his way towards me.

Eyes locked on his, I could feel myself melt with the way he was staring at me. There was a certain kind of hunger lingering in his eyes and I had to admit, I kinda liked it.

Eat me, Papi.

Once he was close enough, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to his chest. Tilting my chin with his fingers so I would look up, he leaned down and captured my lips with his own.

Yasss.

I opened my mouth to let him in, and boy did he not waste a second in deepening the kiss. My fingers found their way to his neck and pulled him closer until all I could think about was the body beneath his clothes.

I heard him groan in pleasure and the deep husky sound immediately got me smirking.

"Hey, look! We have pórnstars over there! Get me my camera! Quick!"

Now it was my turn to groan.

Fúcking cóck blocker.

Reluctantly pushing myself away from the kiss, I took a mental note to sabotage Mike's plans in asking Bianca out if he continued to get in between me and my good morning makeout sessions.

"Fúcker," Chancer growled lowly and I just chuckled.

"I told you to rest." He frowned when he noticed the dark circles under my eyes.

"I did!"

Chancer gave me a disapproving look. "I think I need to have a... diplomatic discussion with the principal."

I internally scoffed. Diplomatic discussion my ass. He was probably going to threaten him.

I shook my head. "Nah, it's fine. It's our last year of high school. We need the extra work to keep us from slacking off." And I need to cut a lot of mine. "I heard college is tough, so we can use the preparation."