TBBFL 22: Oh, Hell no! Na-uh!

VOTE PWEASE :3

CIELO MONTEZ

Have you ever felt like someone was watching you? Were you ever tempted to turn back to search for that person but found yourself too afraid to actually see his face, fearing that he had a knife in hand?

Shuddering, I struggled to calm myself down. I had been feeling someone's eyes on me and it was giving me freaking goosebumps to say the least. I sipped from my drink and let out a breath. Maybe I just had too many drinks. Well, if you call two glasses of orange juice drinks.

Putting my uneasiness aside, I examined the bar. The room was full of drunken men, and there were actual poles that male dancers were humping like crazy while exotic music was being played in the background. I cringed in disgust. But who was I to complain? This bar was helping Chinito realize that he would never grasp the true meaning of happiness if he didn't even know his real self.

I wanted him to find himself— to be confident in what he truly was. It had to be hard for him to pretend to be something he wasn't. I didn't fully know who the real Zane was, but I knew that he needed to chill out and loosen up. And guess who was going to get him to do it? Chinito, himself. But with my aid, of course.

Again, I sipped from my orange juice and watched the men hump the poor, innocent poles on the dance floor. I chuckled when I saw how happy they looked. Here, they could be themselves without worrying about hypocrite people judging them.

Feeling the need to loosen up myself, I rose and walked towards the wild crowd. I started swaying my hips to the sexy rhythm of the music when I got in the middle of the dance floor. I was blinded by flashing red lights, but it just made me feel more excited.

I was minding my own business when the next thing I knew, someone came up behind me, pushing his body to mine. I closed my eyes and let the moment of pleasure wash over me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and grinded his lower body to my butt. I gasped but didn't make any attempt to break free from his arms. I bore in mind that he was gay and it wouldn't mean anything to him once he knew that I was straight.

I moaned loudly when he grinded harder. Sensing the hotness arose inside me, I did the unexpected and pressed my butt harder against his groin. I felt how his breathing fastened since his face was nuzzled in my neck.

"Naughty aren't we, Cielo?" The familiar husky voice sent my body shivers, greatly shocking me. Reluctantly, I turned around only to see a pair of piercing blue eyes staring back at my dark ones. Chancer.

I stepped back from him, unsure of what to do. What the hell was he doing here? He must have sensed my uneasiness because he gave me a knowing smirk.

"Awe, sweetheart. We were just enjoying ourselves. Come back so we can continue, baby." He reached for me but I moved away.

"What are you doing here, Chancer?" I glared at him as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What? Can't I go to this bar to get a dry hump from you? You could have told me that you will come here to fúcking hump these men so I'm informed!" He snapped. My eyes widened in astonishment at his sudden outburst.

"How dare you?" I raised my hand to slap him but he caught my hand.

"How dare I? The question is: how dare you? How dare you fúcking lie to me? How dare you fùcking reject me? How dare you fúcking go out and hump other men? What if it wasn't me earlier, huh? What if it had been some sick maniac?! You could have put yourself in danger! Were you even thinking?! Damn it, Cielo!"