TBBFL 3: Spy

VOTE PWEASE? :3

CIELO MONTEZ

"Oi, where have you been? Don't tell me you took advantage on another poor guy? Oh my God, you never change! Did you get him pregnant?!" I rolled my eyes at Bianca's statement, holding my phone a few inches from my ear. Her loud voice was making me deaf.

"If you did get the guy pregnant, I have a villa in the Philippines. It's in a hidden town where no one will ever find you. There is some... paranormal activity there... in other words, ghosts. But don't worry, I've heard they're friendly."

I shook my head. "You're high again, aren't you? I told you to not forget about your meds. And excuse me? I don't take advantage; guys willingly throw themselves at me. Entiendes?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. But please, don't try to change the subject. Where have you been?"

After I had seen Mike, I had felt too drained to go to class. I ditched my last class, since come on, it was the last one. And I was killing two birds with one stone. There was a chance that I might see Chancer at the parking lot or somewhere, and I didn't want that. I didn't want to see him again. Not even a single strand of his blonde hair.

On the outside, he was a godly creature, but deep down, he stunk like rotting garbage. The bastard was a devil hiding behind his angelic features. I knew that very well. I'd been tricked by Chancer before. There had been rumors going around about him being a jerk, but I had taken the risk. I was human. I hadn't been able to fight the desire to be with him. He was like a drug that I'd become addicted to.

I was afraid that what had occurred in the past would happen again. I wouldn't let that happen. This time, I wanted to be the one laughing in his face and not the other way around.

He had betrayed me. He had left me broken. And I wanted to do the same to him.

"Nowhere, really. I just went home. I was bored as heck."

"Why? Aren't you excited to see the new students? I saw them and they're burning H.O.T! They're so delicious-looking, especially the blonde one! He gives off this whole bad boy vibe. I cannot! I'm such a slút."

Blonde. I'm sure that she was talking about Chancer. He was the only blonde guy in the group. Speaking of Chancer, a bad boy, huh? So he still had his bad boy image.

Needless to say, I was a sucker for blondes. I wasn't sure why but I always found myself more attracted to blonde guys than to guys who had brunette or dark hair. Blondes just gave off these vibes that drew me in.

"Yeah, Bianca. You're a slút, a whóre, and a cúnt," I deadpanned.

"You say that like you're not a slút, too. I'm your apprentice, remember?" She was right. I'd taught her everything knew.

"Anyway, slút or not, I'm not going to school tomorrow. I have a fever," I said. I let out a fake cough for effect.

"You're not fooling me, Cielo. I got a brain attached to my sexy body." I could just imagine her doing sexy poses.

"Sexy? Really? When did your round stomach become sexy?" I scoffed.

"Hmph! Just come to school tomorrow or I'll ask my aunt to do her black magic voodoo stuff on you."

A shiver ran down my spine when she mentioned her aunt. Last time she'd tried to seek help from her was when a girl came over to our table in the cafeteria and dumped her juice all over Bianca. I didn't feel any sympathy for the girl since she'd done it on purpose and she'd really embarrassed Bianca.