TBBFL 23: Couldn't Resist

VOTE PWEASE :3

CIELO MONTEZ

"Fùck you, Chancer! I'm going to effing cut off your damn balls and make pom-poms out of them if you don't show yourself right now!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I wandered my hands around, trying to reach anything that may guide me.

"I swear to Satan that you won't like the pom-poms! I'll make them pink, fuzzy, and filled with violet glitter! Don't forget about the heart and flower shapes that you hate so mu—" I jumped in shock when the light flickered and the part of the wall that I was touching moved aside to reveal a screaming, creepy-looking doll with a bloody knife.

Letting out a string of unintelligible cuss words, I fled from the mothereffing doll that looked like a cheaper version of Anabelle. As I started running to God knows where, I heard deep chuckling and loud footsteps behind me.

I cussed louder, repeating the same words over and over again. "Dàmn you, Chancer! Forget about the pom-poms! I'm just going to make cheese rolls out of your manhood then glue them back to your lower region after they've been rotting for three months!"

The chuckles got louder. Judging by the deepness of the chuckles, I could tell that they came from none other than my next victim.

Growling like the mad woman that I was, I turned around to punch the jerk. God must be on my side right now since the light flickered three times, making his handso—hideous face clearly visible.

Glaring at his smirking form, my fist connected with his cheek in a not-so-subtle way. He stumbled a bit, but quickly regained his balance. His mischievous smirk appeared once again, making me feel unbelievably irritated.

"Aww, you look so damn cute when you try to hurt me. Don't worry, next time you do, I'll try to act like it hurts," he cooed, patting me on my head. "And about my balls and penis: I'm giving you full permission to touch them. Just don't do anything that will make me infertile."

He leaned closer, making me arch my back so I wouldn't smell him as much. God he smelled so goo—bad, so bad. Deym.

"You want to be able to have my children, don't you?" I didn't answer him because how the hell could I when I was busy sniffing him like a dog in heat?

"I asked you a question, sweetheart. I expect you to answer me." Chancer touched the small of my back, preventing me from getting away from him. And I, still acting like a hormonal dog, nodded even though I hadn't understood a word he had said.

"Good." He pecked me on my forehead, still smirking. His blue eyes were twinkling with amusement. "Let's go outside." Then he dragged me out of the haunted house.

***

"That wasn't funny, Chancer! What if I'd had a heart attack?" Frowning, I tried to shoot the plastic monkey down, but failed miserably. I groaned.

"Then I would have had an excuse to kiss you." He got the plastic gun from me and without breaking a sweat, shot the freaking monkey down.

"Darn it!" He chuckled at my dismay and winked at me as I gave him the middle finger. Why? Why? Why?!

"That was easy," he bragged, causing me to roll my eyes. Yeah, right.

The nice old guy who was managing the game smiled at us and told Chancer to choose a prize. But he just turned to me. "What?" I asked, confused.

"What do you want, love?" He looked at me like I should've known what he would ask.

"Oh." I pointed to the large brown dog that was hanging in the center. It was really cute. It reminded me of my golden retriever I'd had when I was a kid. Such a shame that my parents had gotten rid of him.