"Chapter 3"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

It's definitely starting to get, worser. And Erza could definitely felt, that something was wrong in her eyes. She flutter her eyes, and sits up on the bed. Fuck. It's hurts.. Erza quickly rubbed her eyes gently, before turning on her left. Itadori looked so peaceful, and cute while sleeping beside her.

She loves how his pink, soft hair spills across the pillow. She dropped, her head before letting out, a weary sigh. The pain on her eyes never stopped. Suddenly, a dark feeling settles inside her guts. Erza could definitely felt those unsettles glares. Her hands start shaking, as the darkness slowly takes her. She definitely doesn't want this, nor felt this pain.

Erza hands was shaking, she definitely doesn't know what to do. For a moment nothing happens, when she heard a familiar sound nearby. It's felt safe, she's going to be fine right? Her heart beat suddenly dropped. Then the time stopped. Erza was definitely tired, felting this pain. Every weeks or months she gained new techniques.

And couldn't even explain how does she even got or learn them. Erza blink, she tilt her head when she noticed her appearance infront of a mirror, how did she even get here? She definitely can't remember it, how. Without even her knowing, blood dripped on her eyes.

"Huh?" Erza was utterly confused, what is happening on her? The blood kept, dripping even in her mouth.

She really wanted to makes its stopped from, dripping. She didn't felt any pain, but only the darkness inside her. I should do something about this. If Yuji saw my state, right now.. Erza wipe the blood, and used a extra cloth to cover her eyes. As she also used her sleeve to wipe the blood.

A deep, voice rang on her ears. Someone was whispering on it, the voice felt like a cold wind. That's she couldn't help shivering. Flashes of green eyes? Appears on her thought, the scent was strong like a lone wolf. Erza could definitely felt, her chest beat increase.

This definitely didn't happened before, and Erza hates it, she really hates it. But, it's was driving her curiousity crazy. Just who is he?

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Things are coming much more faster. Erza leaves Itadori household, around 10 pm, in the evening to find answers. She  definitely wouldn't going to sleep because of this tragedy. Erza didn't care if she was receiving glares or looks. After all, she was reading a book with a blindfold on her eyes.

Can she even see, because of it? Who knows, after all I'm just the narrator and not Erza Scarlet. Erza loves book she really do, and she would definitely going to take a lot of her time reading random shit that she gained interest. She never complained when, her caretaker makes her a private library inside her mansion. And filled them with different kinds of book that she never saw before.

Erza definitely didn't care if she was staying on public library to find answer, what is happening in her body than hearing her teacher lectures. Itadori also had texted her, that stop being such a bookworm, cause he knows it was definitely bad at her health staying all night to find answers, for something.

And so here, Erza was inside to a public library, for 12 hours straight. She was clearly irritated after not finding the rightful answers. And Erza had enough, she really need to take a break.

"I'm definitely to tired, to deal with this shit. And it's my problem, so I can't complain."

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.