"Chapter 26"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

"Ryo, you're late. Really late." Erza muttered, clearly ignoring overpowering malice. Sukuna looked at her, he smiled, as his canines even pokes out like a fang. Erza glance at the scene, it was truly disturbing. There was a teen, head infront of him, which had been sliced in a very violent fashion.

And an, very tiny cubes, which was another gruesome spray of blood. Erza knows that must been belong to another teen. Shaking her head, hoping that gruesome scene would dissapear. Erza looked at him, as she took a deep breath. As soon, Sukuna turns around a breeze of wind, came making her lose her train of thought.

Without much thinking. Erza, took a napkin on her pockets and wipe the blood, on his cheeks. A small, smile creep on his lips. As Erza had finished, cleaning his face. Sukuna, petted her head which Erza accepted it gracefully and even humms a bit.

Erza turns around, feeling another present came. "Master Sukuna. I've come to escort you." It's was a curse user, who was bowing down instinctively and very naturally, as if it was trained upon for his life. And perhaps he did.

"Uraume?!"

Sukuna called out, surprised that he could even see his servant again. The only one that actually stayed by him back then, but he only spared him because his cooking skills and also his rather interesting cursed techniques. Erza looked at him, as if she is really curious at his gender.

"And Darling, you really looked good standing on the barren land. So beautiful." Sukuna exclaimed, spreading his arms wide to present the chaos that Erza had done. Most of the place, are burned after Jogo's technique, Erza eyes twitch, why does she just felt like that Sukuna have a point of view that the place looked so ethereal?

Sukuna let out a smile, the place brought him back to when he had full power.

"Shut up." Sukuna, mused she is still the same, and his joy halted when he had sense something very unusual in a distance. A release of immense amount of cursed energy, and he recognized the cursed energy near it. Erza closed her eyes.

"What a dangerous presence."

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Erza and Sukuna looked at the Shikigami. Sukuna healed, the Sorcerer after all he still can't risk to loss him yet, when he has already utilized the boy’s techniques to his own selfish purposes. And now, Sukuna needs to defeat the Shikigami even he is just an outsider. So that the void will ritual completely.

She held Megumi body gently, letting him rest at her lap. It was so dark, no moonlight, due to the Curtain blocking out the light. As soon, Sukuna takes his fighting pose, before says he'd like to begin the battle with just a little taste. When erza watches them fight, more likely reading their movements carefully.

The Shikigami bought out a sword:  Sword of Extermination, a blade attached to its forearm that is enveloped in positive energy, making it especially effective against cursed spirits. The Shikigami, swinging down the blade attached to its fist. Sukuna blocks the blade with his forearm, creating a shockwave.

"Ryo. Be careful, at the blade." Hearing what Erza said, and also noticing the blade is emitting strange energy and flips out of the way before it breaks through his defense. While upsidedown in mid-air, Sukuna delivers a flurry of left-handed punches. He lands and follows up by unleashing his cursed technique, Dismantle, which slices the shikigami's body all over.