"Chapter 20"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Itadori Yuji knows that Erza eyes was truly fascinating to see like a Ruby.

Objectively speaking, they are indeed unique. Her eyes were naturally large, showcasing her white iris. Red like a ruby, and kept shinning like a diamond. Topped with, slightly dark red long eyelashes. And there's no doubt that her eyes looked like an ethereal being. And of course her eyes also symbolise something, that he can't even almost explain.

The most Yuji loved the most, how her eyes looked at him lovingly. But if, Yuji told her something that is about her eyes. She would just, shrugged and told him that, his eyes are much more prettier than hers. And upon closer inspection Itadori saw them again.

Those Red Ruby Eyes.

Her eyes was truly fascinating to see. Itadori thought, looking those Ruby eyes kept staring at him in confusion. "Yuji. How long are you going to kept, quite?" Erza soft voice, bring back Itadori from his inner thoughts. Chuckling fondly, Itadori gingerly reaches her cheeks.

"Gomen. It's just I'm so hypnotized watching your beautiful eyes. But they can be cold unforgiving at times, but they are so warm when you look at me." The last part of the sentence, makes Erza shrugged. For some reason it's stings her heart.

"Your eyes is much more prettier, Yuji."

"Come on Erza-chan! Just accept my compliment!"

"Fine, fine. And.." Erza reaches for Yuuji's right palm and holds it, as he looked at him softly. "I'm saying the fact, that your eyes is much beautiful because, you're an wonderful person, who save me." It takes one second before explosion came through on Yuuji's face, blooming all the way even to his ear tips. His mouth goes agape, twitching comically with a single word coming out.

The Devil Eyes gaze at his dear friend eyes. Trying to carve so much of that gold into her red ruby eyes. Not finding a word to reply with, Yuuji slowly puts his head against Erza's shoulder. Trying to hide his face.

"That's not fair, saying stuff like that all of the sudden.." He meekly mumbles. Erza giggles, wrapping her left hand around Yuuji as she nuzzles against the crook of Yuuji's neck. Warmth radiates from the boy as their bodies pressed together. You're so cute, Yuji. Making me, wanting to devour you even more..

  .·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·

That fucking bastard Enmu really gave her terrible nightmares.

But, Erza lungs didn't expand, as her breath kept coming in short bursts. This is bad, really bad. As the tight feeling spread through her chest, as her throat start closing. Erza tried to calm down, for she can desperately breathe, but the effort was futile.

Fucking shit. Her voice was unheard by nobody, it's probably because she was on a dream. As her chest filled with blood and pain. Erza let out, a shaky breath she was definitely on unbearable state of agony. She couldn't breath, she couldn't breath- Was she dying now?

In a flash, Erza woke up eyes opened in terror. As she start to have a deep, harsh, gasping breaths, Erza was so relieved to have an oxygen into her lungs. Her body was shivering, as her tremors were clammy, going from hot to cold too fast. She will definitely going to murder, that bastard Enmu.

But for now, all she could is to breath.

Her body was drenched in a cold sweat, as her brain swimming in waves of pain. Despite of her efforts, she really wanted to hit her head against the wall, just to shake off those nightmare. War was dancing through the air, and different kind of man, fell at her eyes. Then, she saw another stare, it's was cold to cold for her body could handle. As the smell of death continues, Erza woke up.

I'm gonna kill that Bastard. That fucking Monster had level up. Her body continue to shake violently, before she shook her head. Her mind, was still foggy with a slight confusion on it. In a silence, Erza stared the blank ceiling.

Before, the next series event follows.

Her head was spinning, as she scanned the darkness hrough her wild eyes. The wind was gnawing at the window, straining against the walls. But it didn't took her attention, but the rain who kept falling on the roof like popcorn against a pane of glass. The sky was pissed, as if the world was torn apart.

Erza was about to lay down, when she felt something. Someone had placed a blanket, into her. She inhaled sharply, tilting her head. The voice spoke. "Drink this, Clancy." It's was just his mentor, his voice was clear resonating through the walls. Erza eyes squinted to looked at him much more closer. But she suddenly, felt dizzy.

As she couldn't keep her head straight up, Erza grabbed the cup with the other hand and drink it silently. When she slowly, start to feel good. Erza looked at him one more time. She lift her head and saw him, completely worried at her state.

Satoru, stood at the distance. As he started at her with unmasked look of sadness, he must be so worried who ever makes her startled. Toru, stop giving me that looked.. He just stood, and stared at her pale, tired face. Her eyes was not shinning in interest, like before. But it was just, weary, lifeless and much more words that can describe her life.

Gojo doesn't know, what is happening to her. He just felt like, something terrible is happening in his precious apprentice so he checked, her room out and saw her, like this. "Did your nightmares, start to get worser Clancy?" He asked, forcing himself to smile.

Erza's lowered her head, even more as she barely shook her head. Gojo frowned as he looked at her. Erza could felt, that her lungs wanted to malfunction again. "Yes, that Bastard Enmu makes it more worser." Blood rushed through Satoru's veins, hot and fast. Erza, clench his clothes.

"But, hey. It's not yet the time he would die. So don't kill him, after all Toru you don't have any praticular reason why you should kill, that's unlike you. I'm sure his fate is locked to someone."

"Alright, I won't kill him. But I do have a reason, why I should kill him. He hurt you, Clancy." As Erza swallowed hard, staring at the floor. Her eyes suddenly became a abruptly glassy with emotion, her shoulder trembles.

"Even you killed him, those nightmare would still hunt me, Toru. So I need to stay strong." Erza muttered to herself, but the words sounded distant. Can she still win at this terrible nightmares?

  .·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·