"Chapter 19"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Erza held her, head. So heavy.. My head hurts.. As much she didn't want to closed her eyes, there was a force that was making it much more harder to resist to take a nap. There is definitely something was causing her to fell asleep deeply, and it's was not because she is tired. There's intruders, Erza move fight it..

As she slowly fell on the ground, a gentle hands catches her. "Erza." As a gently like soft bell voice, ring on the distance. He embrace Erza, gently as he could, and smile gently to himself, as he hums.

"Our objective, is now complete. To take the, future Queen of the Curse."

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Where the hell I'm? And who the hell- Oh, yes I'm Erza. And why do I have a feeling, that I will forget whom I'm.. Erza frantic, looked around the area. And saw, a tall woman, who had a dark hair, that had been tied up on a low pony tail. She looked so elegant, based on Erza view. She was wearing a long, white dress with a orange apron on it. She is definitely glowing holding those freshly made bread..

"Hannah!"

Huh? I'm sure I never moved my mouth! Just what is happening? Do I know her?! Her voice start cracking, as her body begins to tremble, Erza definetly doesn't know her right? As tears freely falling at her eyes, Erza let out a chocking sobbing and rushed towards her.

Hannah, dropped the tray of bread in suprise, taken back at her sudden embrace. Erza dug her face closer at her legs. As she continued to shed tears. She held her like a vice, almost as if she let go she would dissapear. The feeling was so familiar, that she can't even explain. But for some reason she felt like home.

"Shh..." Her gently hands touched her head, running through the strands of her hair just to soothe her. "You will be fine Erza-chan as long you're here with me." She hums in the tune, to calm her down. Her sob and hiccups, turns into a small sniffle.

"Why she is crying again? Just calm down brat. Or your breathing, process would start hitching again."

Erza pulled back, her embrace turning her head to meet that person. He's much more taller than Hannah, he wore just a simple clothes like an average man do. Erza felt her hands tremble, it's was him it's was definitely him. He had a green eyes, and small wound at the side of his lips.

"Look what have you done brat." He sighted out in annoyance, taking the freshly made bread on the ground. "Don't you want this?" He offered a piece of bread to her. Erza run towards him and clench his clothes tightly as she could, as another fresh tears dripped once more. As it's slowly turns into a sob.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to.."

Why I'm apologizing? Why? Erza felt his arms wrapped at her small body, holding her tremble state. "Stop acting like a kid. You crybaby." Hannah, sighed chuckling a bit.

"She is still a kid, Toji-san."

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

"Brat."

Toji had a playful smirk, when he flicked Erza forhead. Erza pouted. "Uncle Toji! You meany!" Erza yelled, holding the bread that Hannah gave her. When Erza take a bite of the bread, she quickly fell in love at it instantly. It's almost taste like sweets, that she loved.