"Chapter 18"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Goodwill event. Is an competition between the two schools. It is held in the middle of the school year after the busy season for jujutsu sorcerers in the summer. Toru had told her, that the Goodwill Event lasts two days with each Principal from their respective school choosing an event for the day.

However, in the past years, both Principals have agreed on the same pattern; a team battle on the first day and individual battles on the second.

And the rules was rather simple no killing one another. All jujutsu is permitted in battle including the usage of cursed tools. Erza let out a yawn, as the game had start. Currently the first game was team battle. But Toru had already told everyone, that their will be a solo player, through the microphone. Which is fine on her. Erza gripped her hand. Her ears perked, hearing a bush rustle.

As it's slowly revealed it's appearance, Erza makes a stable stance. It was a lady, who had blue light hair, who wore a suit and a belt to hold her katana. Is she possiblity the solo player that, Satoru Gojo talked about?! She is so pretty.. Miwa! Stop! She is your opponent! She reveals her name on her thoughts. Her hands readied themselves to quickly draw her Katana.

"You're trying to kill Yuji, aren't you?"

Yuji? Oh wait- does she means Sukuna's vessel?! Erza gritted her teeth. "I would tell that silence as a yes." Instantly Erza dissapear, and quickly start attacking her but it was instantly blocked by Miwa's katana. So fast! Miwa gritted her teeth as she drew a large breath in. She got into a familiar stance. She closed her eyes as she waited for the right moment. As Erza dissapear on her sight once again.

Batto! As her cursed energy, was surround by her blade, she unsheathed her blade and rotates it to create incredible speed. But Erza manages to evade her. She dodge it!

Miwa definetly can't believe it, Erza's kept dodging her attacks repeatedly. She was like dancing gracefully, on her attacks. Miwa's start gasping for air and thrust her sword once again. "Hey, you won't able to defeated me if you kept, doing that." Erza reminded her, closing her eyes.

"I guess I should start being serious."

As soon Miwa jumps back, she got into another stance. Erza tilt her head. That's kinda new. Erza mumbled, out as she quickly dissapear using her inhuman speed. New Shadow Style: Simple Domain! When miwa had created 2.21 meter radius around her. Anything that enters this space can instantly be intercepted by Miwa's blade. As Miwa makes into defensive stance, an ornaments had been thrown, making her unsheathed her katana.

A blood dripped on her cheeks, as a long straight slice could be seen. I'm sure that I had block it! As she was out on her defense, Erza throw another sharp ornaments towards her. But as soon Miwa thrust her katana towards it, the shape ornament moved and land exactly on her left shoulder as her deep wound start bleeding. Ugh!! Did this ornament just, turns in another direction?! Is it a cursed tool?!

"They're definitely not a cursed tool." As both ornaments, flied back at her hands. Miwa eyes widened. Is she possiblity a Telekinesis user..?! Miwa tries again with another swing of her sword, ignoring the pain on her left shoulder. But this time, Erza's used her left foot, making her revealed her legs. It catches Miwa off guard. Does she want to cut her leg?! As the sword and her leg meet, the sword quickly break.

Huh- Erza twist her body, and raised her another leg, and gave her a good kick. Miwa head kept bleeding, when she landed on the ground, after Erza had kicked her. Her eyes blurred and tried to hold her consciousness. But in the end she failed.