"Chapter 10"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

The day had finally come. Erza can finally, followed Toru where he would going, to learn. Those three days, was painful, after getting scolded by Toru itself, by doing a dangerous act: finding the killer. But Erza couldn't careless anyways, that asshole finally was on his place. Putting her blindfold on, Erza wore the uniform that Toru had given to her.

It was a, Kosode with a sleeveless thigh length dress, with obi style ribbon set. Toru really had, a good fashion. He choices black and red, for the blood won't be noticeable when she beat up someone to death. Putting, the black socks on, Erza starts humming a song.

After a few minutes, Erza was now ready. She is now ready. As soon she stepped on the door, she tripped. Till she kissed the ground. Just how unlucky she is? Her face went to red, that was so embarrassing. If Toru, would see what just happened on her. He would probably laugh. Erza bite her lips, as her face start smoking.

"So embarrassing.."

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Toru, said he had an unfinished business on Africa. Should I take a visit on him? Nah, he would probably going to kill me.. Erza tilt her head, seeing Toru arms clings into someone, who is rather dangerous. What a dangerous presence, but the great Erza Scarlet, won't even flinch at your presence.

"Clancy! I want you to meet, my second year handsome student! Meet, Okkotsu Yuta!" Walking towards him, Yuta felt his veins start to get nervous. Their height are almost the same, and Yuta's had already faced dangerous, powerful and intimidating opponents, but this lady was making him nervous for some reason. Erza held his hands. Such a cute reaction.

"Don't be nervous, I've been trying myself not to get to scary on everyone that I'd face. I'm Erza, Yuta." Her voice, was like a fabric which was smooth like silk. Gojo glance at Yuta, he's unable to speak. Did Yuta, just stopped working? Oh boy, if he saw her actual face wonder what would happen- that's kinda interesting thoughts.

Meanwhile, Erza stood frozen did she do something?! Caretaker would probably rise out from the death after seeing this scene! Did she just scared someone, with just intruducing herself?! Her hands start shaking, in terror. Caretaker, would definitely going to kill her! Letting go of his hands, Erza slowly pulls down her blindfold.

She can't scared him, like she had done on the innocent heiko who almost gotten a trauma, at her face. "Gomen, did I really scared you that much? Gomenasia.." Oh boy, Gojo chin dropped a bit. His apprentice no Clancy, just misunderstood everything. And it will probably going to take a while, to make everything right.

Oh boy, may the goddess have mercy on him. Is Erza is long lost Gojo, daughter or something? Her face was perfect like him, hidding their true beauty behind the blindfold- Yuta cheeks flustered on pink, she is glowing. Littarly glowing, even flowers start appearing behind her. He finally, remember how to breath when Erza lowered her head more, like a depressed puppy.

Yuta swallows thickly, when Erza had been comfort by his mentor. He looked at Erza, no watched her shoving the piece of cake that Toru had gave her still depressed. "My, my Clancy don't be depressed that much! Yuta-kun, is not scared at your face okay?!" Gojo comforted, patting her back.

"He is scared at me Toru. I should had become, a Yakuza when I was still in high school studying. To make this face of mine, useful." She sniffled, taking another bite. She really misunderstood everything! Yuji! What should I do?! Is she always like this, when she get depressed?!