"Chapter 7"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Life is truly strange, at Erza point of view. Sometimes the life flow would follow like she wanted. But sometimes, it's also became a low tide that she never want or experience. She definitely never got, the right pattern on it- maybe in the future she would. They say that life would be boring without upside down. But sometimes, those upside down would cause pressure and pain.

The watch on her, hand kept tickling as she stood beside the bench. I really hate the watch, tick. If I'm waiting someone but I need it, to watch the time. Erza tried to, drown out, at the sound of her watch by humming. As the people passed by on her, takes a sneaky glances. It's was raining, much like she care about that.

Erza's patient, never budge in. When that man, never appears. He must be testing my patience, right? She definitely can't pinpoint exactly when he would arrive. As the rain continued, Erza continue to hummed. What is he doesn't even want me, to become his apprentice? Those thought rushes on her mind.

She felt her breath stopped coldly, before she shook her head from left to right. He still didn't gave his answer. And the only the thing she can do is to wait. Until he arrive..

As the moon hangs up high, Erza can't help to realize she had been standing her for to long. Is he playing on her feelings? As she almost lost all her, will. Her eyes brighten, as she shook her head at the side and saw him holding an umbrella. "Man, you're definitely unpredictable teen. You actually waited for me." Gojo chuckled. As Gojo slowly approach her, he lift his hand and ruffle her hair.

"I accept you now as my apprentice." He grinned. And of course Gojo being Gojo, had an actual reason why he accepted her. And the reason was: Erza patient is to long, and he can annoy her as much he wanted, without getting yelled and smacked. Much into his pleasure. Erza mind froze. As it's slowly process.

"T-thank you for accepting me.." Erza felt her cheeks redden, it's definitely been a while that an older person patted her head. No one, would ever pat her head cause how scared they're on her. Erza covered her mouth, looking embarrassed at the situation. She doesn't know how to act. Gojo heart melt at the sight, as she slightly taken back at her expression.

He let out a genuine smile. He let go at the umbrella. As he leans out at the smaller lady and quickly embrace her. He kept that position for a couple's of minutes. "You're so cute! Clancy!!" He says. Toru is definitely so interesting to watch with.. To be more precise, Erza was definitely interested at Satoru, his personality and power. And of course Erza also noticed, the rain dropped never reached her, before thinking what just happened.

Erza tilt her head that embrace was not cold, like she used to felt. And it's definitely it's felt like home. Before Gojo had returned, the look on her.

"And Clancy it's better for you to change your clothes after all I don't want you to get sick. And we're going to meet the principal, tomorrow!"

"Okay. Toru." She gently told her. As Gojo patted her head once again. I really can't understand her personality. She could be mean, confused, or gentle. Maybe that's how she is made.. Gojo definitely never imagined that Erza had this kind of personality, based how she act. But it's definitely a good thing that Erza slowly, opens her cold heart towards him. Just like she'd done on Itadori.

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

A dream. No Erza definitely doesn't if it's was a dream or hallucinations every time she enters in a deep slumber. All she could see was red. I'm here again..in a scary battle field. She can't move, nor the blood around her body. She felt lifeless.