"Chapter 37"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Kokichi waited, as his mind race. There's definitely nothing left to say, between the sounds of the, rain. He gripped the device on his hand, as he stared at the scenery infront of him. You really slept, on the wrong time...

Kokichi knew, that he doesn't have any choice just to accept the harsh reality that was befallen to her. And the worst of all, that Kenjaku's preparation were moving so quick. After he had successfully taken, Tengen.

And not to long ago, Ryomen Sukuna successfully change vessel. He gripped his hand, as his tension grew even more, by the sound of the incoming footsteps. They're here. They're definitely here. As the rain, hide any evidence of movement, Kokichi senses sharpened.

He needs to protect her, even he needs to do a ultimate sacrifice. As he heard a faint sound, in the distance: barely edible. He adjust his stance, they're coming, and he needs to be ready for it. Kokichi stepped out, as his eyes narrowed. As he silently whispered on his thoughts. Why did I even worked with you, again?

Ba-dumb!

Kokichi breath quickened. As a small song was held, in the eerie of silence. His heart pound so loud, against his chest. As the small bright, grew against them. He froze, as a warm hands covered his eyes.

Ba-dumb! Ba-dumb!

The light grew brighter, Kokichi could hear it. Something creepy, and dangerous was bubbling up, behind him. Who the hell.. A small giggle was formed, making the sound of his heartbeat increased.

Ba-dumb!

"You actually gave me a hard time finding you, Mole-kun~" A piercing red eyes, mischievously glance at them. With just, a single lift on her index finger, chains broke out and restrain them down. As time slowed down, the sound of his heartbeat continues, appearing to be louder than before.

Ba-dumb! Ba-dumb!

His breath hitched. "Toru, never told me what should I do to you.." She paused on her words, as she looked at him mischievously. "That's why work for me. And I will save you, from any harm, that will befall at you." It's was just a simple, words. Yet, Kokichi wasn't able to utter a single word.

"I'm Mahito~ Are you really, sure about that, apprentice?" A sudden move was taken, with just a single touch of his restretched arm, against her body. Erza's body jolt in pain. A breath was taken, as her nose begins to bleed furiously. Mahito, grinned as his heterochromia eyes looked at her, mischievously.

Ba-dumb!

And then it's happened, with just a single gripped of Erza's hand, Mahito falls on the ground, and begins to bleed furiously. Giggles, falls at her lips. As she wiped her bleeding nose, she lift her head high, looking at Mahito in amusement.

"Hime-sama, I'm Kenjaku. And it's definitely my huge pleasure to meet you.." With just a single bow, he looked at her playfully. "And you power, really never missed to impressed me.." Kokichi, who had seen everything through his eyes. His breath hitched.

Gojo Satoru apprentice, is much more dangerous than it looked. How she just easily, handle a special grade curse, with ease. As he saw the light, being together with everyone. "That's why, we need to leave~" Erza red eyes, glance at the curse that he just summoned.