"Special Chapter: Christmas Eve"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

The snow fell gently, a thick blanket of white that covered the world. It was beautiful to behold, and it felt as if she had stepped into another world. She could hear birds chirping in the trees above her, but they sounded very far away. Even the air smelled different; fresh and crisp, without any trace of the smog.

It's snowing. She thought, looking at the scenery outside her window. Erza felt lonely. There is no even light, on the mansion nor a Christmas decorations. After all, Erza doesn't really loved Christmas, when her Caretaker was still alive. The Christmas tree was filled of different kinds of, gifts. And their mansion was always filled of, laughter and happiness.

And what's even point of Christmas, when you've no one else to celebrate it? Erza was glad, at the first of Christmas Eve she didn't had any nightmares, and had been able to sleep through the night without any nightmares. Those nightmare won't definitely going to leave her behind. She knew there will be a day, that she will fall asleep and won't even wake up cause of a nightmare.

Erza couldn't even point out the truth, when she kept recalling the memories, she have with her. Does her mind, wanted to suffer even more? Glancing, at thirteen year Itadori Yuji, sleeping figure. Erza tilt her head, looking at him. She had been, lonely for the past three years, but when he came. He gaved her light, that's she needs.

"The world, must be lonely. Without you, Yuji." Erza paused, recalling what she has said.

"Lonely?"

Erza couldn't felt anything, as her face was stuck in red colour just like her hair and eyes. She could felt the heat rising from the surface of her skin, as if something inside her has been heated up by a flame and is finally starting to burn.

Doki Doki.

"Gomen, if I had fallen asleep.. Erza-chan?"

"I'm fine, Yuji.." Erza mumbled, down. She was sure that she just felt her heart beat, as the blush on her cheeks never left. She was confused, to confused. Why is it even happening. But Erza, can't help her eyes to glitter in happiness, maybe it was not so bad, to felt those again? She let out a sigh, it's must be the curses fault again. Making her felt those feelings.

"So annoying." Maybe today Christmas Eve is not so bad..

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.