"Chapter 6"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Erza was utterly confused. She definitely can't understand what is happening. The battle was fierce, but it didn't last long. She just stood, at the middle watching the people getting killed by the people.  For some reason, Erza can't felt anything. Suddenly, someone caught her attention.

She was frowning so deeply, That her eyebrows would unite. The kid was so beaten up and tattered. But it didn't stopped him, from smilling clenching the piece of bread that he only had. He's kinda, looked so familiar.. When the kid raised his, chin. A familiar face, came on her thoughts.

"Yuji?" It's keeps on staring at her, like the kid can see her. Erza shook her head it's definitely not him, no it's definitely not him. Yuji, definitely doesn't have this past, right? Before she knew, something would happen. A curse reappear beside him. The kid start, trembling so hard. Making Erza froze at the sight.

He's going to die. Her vision, start dissapearing as her head whipping in virious direction. She tried to find him, and let her handle the situation. But her vision can't even process. Protect.. him! I have to protect him!

Her eyes widened, looking at the screen in pure horror. Her mouth, opened to warm the kid to run away, but when she manage to scream for the kid. A curse hit his head. A pang of guilt stab her. She doesn't know the kid. Why she would even felt any pain?

She doesn't know the kid, right? As her body jolt up, Erza can't help to run towards the kid who was laying on the ground. She doesn't felt anything, except the pain inside her. You don't know that kid! You definitely doesn't know that kid, Erza! This is not even your memory, right?! So stop running!

But unfortunately, her mind can't process. Her body definitely didn't listen at the command of her brain. Everything was set in slow motion. She kept on screaming, as she ran. Before kneeling down towards at the kid. He was on the ground surrounded by the other, pool of blood.

"Kid! Listen to me! Don't worry you will be fine!" No, it's definitely not her voice. She hated it, Erza covers her ears as the male voice kept appearing on her thoughts. Just what in the world is happening?! She is strong! Erza knows it! Then why she kept shivering?!

As the blood dripped on her eyes, the sight that she witnessed moments afterwords, would be engraved in her mind forever. Her eyes widened, in pure shocked seeing the scene that she shouldn't remember. She just saw a pure..

Monster.

It's was definitely not, a ordinary curse. It's kepts slaying everything, on its way. "Stop it!! No!!" A cracked echoed on the battle field, as everything stopped moving. Blood spilled on her, as the curse maniacal roar of laughter continued.

Erza focused her gazed, on the ground. As her body continue to shake violently. Why I'm seeing this? I'm really a curse.. Her eyelids, opened slightly as her ruby red eyes stared on the ground, dull and lifeless. After a few shaky breath, a trembling hands reaches her eyes. She definitely want to wake up, at this shit.

"I don't want to see this kind of scene.."

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Satoru's features can't help, to let out a frown as he walked down, through the hallways, as he made sure that there is no sound comming out. He definitely knew that, Erza would attack him after waking up, in her chambers. He shrugged, he definitely didn't intent to makes her passed out. But, based on her expression and cursed energy, he had no other choice.