"Chapter 35"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

They're on the beach, Heiko eyes sparkled as the sun cast a golden light across her skin.

The sound of the waves, was crashing against on the shore and it's making her smile. It was a peaceful moment, to relax until a grin face of Akio startled her down.

"Hime-sama! Let's break this watermelon!"

Akio cheerful yelled. Erza's; who was just enjoying the waves, giggle at her silly personality. Koro eyes sparkled, hearing his words.

"Break! Break! Break!"

Heiko, took a glance at Kokichi who was starting to have a headache, at this unexpected outing. Heiko, nervously quietly. Why do I have a feeling, that this outing won't end so good..

As Erza break the watermelon, into six slices in her hands. Koro, didn't waste any time and took one of the watermelon.

Then Erza silently, put an earbuds at Koro's ears, as if she is already know. What would happen next. Yep, definitely a bad feeling..

"You stole that, didn't you."

"Stop, spouting lies!! Mochi!!"

"I'm just spouting the truth."

"And this why you have no girlfriend!! Because of your shitty attitude!!"

"...."

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

"Bless you." Erza's sneeze, as the sound of her sneeze echoes across the beach, momentarily breaking the silence. As Heiko nervously have her the handkerchief.

"I'm already blessed, Mochi."

"Then, why you're a curse? If you're blessed?" Kokichi snort back. Erza's mouth gape, she totally never heard Mochi would actually RETORT her back. In a instant, the grin on Aiko lips faded, as Heiko nervously laugh. Here we go again..

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

"Erza-san, mansion is really huge. Even having, theatre inside." Heiko, sigh in exhaustion wiping the sweat on her forhead.

"Huh? A theatre? She had a theatre in her mansion?" Heiko nodded, recalling what Erza had said her back then, that she have a theatre on her mansion.

"Of course, I have a theatre in my mansion. Well, who doesn't?"

"Yep, she have Muta-san. But, most of videos that have been played on it, was traumatizing.."

Kokichi, and Heiko spent their entire day cleaning the every inch of Erza's mansion. Heiko just finished, vacuuming the living room when she suddenly stumbled, a album on the shelf. Heiko tilt her head, before opening the album. The album was filled, with the od photos of the mansion when it was still repairing.

As she flipped through the pages, kokichi approach her and tap her shoulder making her flinch. "Chill, it's just me. And what did you found?" Heiko, squeak letting him show the album she had seen. As they flipped through, the pages there they saw, the pictures of Erza when she was still a kid.

"It's, Erza-san.." Heiko hummed before her face paled, seeing the picture of Erza who was around eight years old, while holding a book. The picture was also visible, where Itadori was seen tied up on the log. As if he was getting sacrifice. Kokichi, glance at the picture. What the fuck.. Is that Sukuna's Vessel?