"Special Chapter: The Beginning Of Erza's Junior Highschool Life"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·

It was quiet. Too quiet. Yes, it's was to early in the morning, and the class hadn't even started yet, but the lack of presence and energy inside the classroom was overwhelming. It was to peaceful. Erza's Teacher, listened for a moment before she narrowed her eyes. Something was off. Most of the time, her class is thunderous, as long Erza's Scarlet was inside.

But this time, they're to peaceful. Now they rarely spoke, whenever they say something, it's short and straight to the point. Like, they're not the type, who would beat around to the bush just to make the conversation longer. When someone wants to speak, it's just end up in the awkward of silence.

"Where is Itadori-kun, and Scarlet-kun?" The only reply she received was the chirping of the birds outside. None of her students speak up, where they where. Go up, eat. Go to school, and sleep. That is there normal life as a Junior Highschool Student. Sometimes most of them, spent their school time sleeping on their desk, or gazing vaguely at their window.

There hobby didn't change, even they already had become one year older. Erza's Teacher, cocked an eyebrow suggestively. Both of them, must be late. Like usual. She mused to herself. She bite her lips, looking at the somewhat quite classroom.

"Seriously, none of you speaks up? What did Scarlet-kun, done this time on you?" She muttered, raising an eyebrow. One of the students, lips shivered and lowered it's head even more. She sigh, and settled her bag on the table. Erza's Teacher, finger hovered over the table, where the stick, that Erza mostly used when someone pissed her off. After few minutes of silence.

".... What if, Scarlet and Itadori had been hit by a Truck?"

"Kenji!!"

Just with a single, sentence. Kenji, was able to make the class more noiser at his respond. Kenji winced at the sound of 13 voices yelling his name. He paused, his brow furrowing into a line of concern and lips pursing. But it's was still possible to happen.

"Scarlet, and Itadori didn't hit by a truck!!"

"Why in the actual hell, would you even suggest that?!" One of his classmates crossed their arms. Kenji, threw his hands up defensively.

"Hey, don't get more wrong! If both of them actually get hit by a truck, Scarlet more likely going punch the truck in respond!"

Despite saying that, the class showed no sign of calming down. On the contrary, it got even nosier. Their teacher clapped her hands together, loudly, effectively slicing through the suffocating silence that had filled the gym after Kenji's worrisome prediction and making all of his teammates jump out of their skins.

"Both of them are late like usual. We don't really what happen, but you shouldn't worry to much. And getting them hit by a truck are astronomically low to happen." Kenji, casually looked over his shoulder to see Kaito staring back at him with wide eyes.

"Did you actually, that both of them got into a car crush?" He asked tentatively. Kenji let out a puff of air and scratched his head.

"Yeah-"

"Erza-chan I'm begging you!! Don't kill that Truck driver, after it's almost hit us!! It's just an accident!! And none of us didn't even get hit!"

"It's almost killed us Yuji! If I'd not stopped it!!"

"My guessing was right!!"

"Kenji!! It's not the time, you get happy!!"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.