"Chapter 33"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Shibuya. When the Shibuya had happened, his luck had already run out. A Curse, almost burned him to death, along with a Jujutsu High Student, who named Maki. Yuji's Mentor, or who named Nanami Kento had worked a long time to lower his bitterness, reduce himself back to dutiful, durable, compassionate, and one long night had nearly undone all that.

It's dark, everything on the light on his room went dark. Nanami, leans his head againts the walls. As he wonder's, how in the world he's still alive. Then his senses tickled. It's strange, it's definitely strange. The energy, was strong and it's almost reminded him, of someone. Nanami didn't reacted that much, as he watches a supprisingly strong Curse, emerge from darkness.

The power seeping from it, is only growing more intense the nearer he gets, like its power was reaching out and clinging to Nanami like vines curling around the trunk of a tree. Pulling him in, almost wanting to devour him. And it's sets him on his guard. Nanami, cocks his head. Watching the Curse, who wanted to wrapped his body to an unknown energy.

"Who are you?" He murmurs. The alarm of Jujutsu High, should had set up if an Unknown Curse had enter. But supprisingly nothing had happened. And most of the Curses presence, are creepy. But the Curse presence, was more opaque. There's a sound, then, a sound that wrenches his heart in his chest before he even really understands what it is: something raw and bitten off, wordless, garbled.

"A random Curse who owe a thanks, and apology. Thank you, for taking care of him. And I deeply apologize, what happen to your body. So please accept this.."

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

The sea, was full of mystery, endlessness, calmness, hope, and even truth. And it's also perfect mirror of the sky. Foam where the clouds are; shells where the seagulls are. To the horizon, two things where only be found, sand, water. Foam, dancing along the crest of each incoming wave. Thick, murky shallows, stirring up sand with the ebb and flow of the tide.

Sun reflects of the waves. Her bangs, are tangled from the merciless hands of the sea breeze, and the sea also, reminded her of Toru blue eyes. Erza loves the sea, after all it's been her dream, to touched the sand and wiggles her feet on the blue tides. At this moment everything, feels like a dream. Like she is in the edge of the world, tipping towards freefall.

Erza sometimes, wonders what was on the other end of the horizon, tracing insistently over the waves in the encyclopedia. It's was kinda foolish thoughts, there is no way she will able to seen, the end of the horizon. After all, there is no time to play. She never gets cold, but she deside to steps backward toward the shore, but that was worth it.

The Special Grade Curse, finally turns around, thinking at her inner conflict. The aura, that kept sorrounding her was thick, powerful, that almost sliced someone throat. The wind was surging around her. Erza, makes into a stance, flicker of flames appears on her index finger. The flames, of her Jujutsu anguished lit up around her, that kept on threatening to swallow everything.

Erza's veins in her head, protrude out of her skin, the looked of annoyance, scattered through her face. Her powerful aura, was sending pure or shockwave everywhere. Erza internal fire, was dancing along with her red irises as she pushed herself, into another stance. She definitely won't let this, Curses passes on this unfortunate civilians on this Colony died.

Fires spread, as Erza's elegantly glided the fire through the air. The sight of her blood, was staining her dress. Without any remorse or hesitation, Erza kepts exorcising different kinds of curses that who is in her way. Her hair blow, through the violent turbulent of the wind. Erza Scarlet, was born to suffer, ever since she started to talked, and walked at the very young age.